Dole Whip where?

ELeigh

Dole Whip Happy Hour

Original Poster
Tip for those craving Dole Whips: if any of you have Sweet Frogs near your house, some locations are starting to offer Dole Whips. Ours currently features the strawberry, but the manager told me that pineapple will be brought in for the Summer. :p

Thank you
WOW! I just called one in our area and checked, and they have them. We have Dole Whip less than 5 miles of our house :jawdrop:.
Would it be a little weird to wear Mouse Ears when we go visit Sweet Frog?

Dole Whip Happy Hour

Original Poster
It seems totally normal to me :)

ok
well how about walking into a yogurt place with mickey ears on, shaking a can of pineapple juice, then start running in place for 5 minutes till I sweat a little and feel overly hot (I live in northern U.S.A it's a high of 15 degrees tomorrow), while wearing uncomfortable shoes to make my feet hurt/sore, then rub my face to make it look/feel like a sunburn, then while eating the Dole Whip stare at the house plant in the store trying to pretend it is a palm tree?

Total immersive Disneyworld experience? Did I miss anything?

I could make sure to go when they are busy for the crowd effect.. and have hubby wear an old fashioned belt bag from 15 years ago.

Unfortunately, smoking in not be allowed in the store, so I won't get that whiff of cigarette from the smoking area in Adventureland.... I could wave an unlit cigarette in my face every few minutes. or I could borrow a shirt from a smoker, so
smelling a shirt in a busy yogurt shop while eating a Dole Whip in the middle of winter, with Mouse Ears on, looking like I lost my glasses, with a red face from rubbing my face and limping while jumping up and down.....

Can't wait for our vacation in June!! I wouldn't trade those memories of that place and time (and smell) for anything...the worse you feel after a hot day of walking miles in DW , the better that wonderful quiet sitting down moment of Dole Whip bliss is in Adventureland...

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
ok
well how about walking into a yogurt place with mickey ears on, shaking a can of pineapple juice, then start running in place for 5 minutes till I sweat a little and feel overly hot (I live in northern U.S.A it's a high of 15 degrees tomorrow), while wearing uncomfortable shoes to make my feet hurt/sore, then rub my face to make it look/feel like a sunburn, then while eating the Dole Whip stare at the house plant in the store trying to pretend it is a palm tree?

Total immersive Disneyworld experience? Did I miss anything?

I could make sure to go when they are busy for the crowd effect.. and have hubby wear an old fashioned belt bag from 15 years ago.

Unfortunately, smoking in not be allowed in the store, so I won't get that whiff of cigarette from the smoking area in Adventureland.... I could wave an unlit cigarette in my face every few minutes. or I could borrow a shirt from a smoker, so
smelling a shirt in a busy yogurt shop while eating a Dole Whip in the middle of winter, with Mouse Ears on, looking like I lost my glasses, with a red face from rubbing my face and limping while jumping up and down.....

Can't wait for our vacation in June!! I wouldn't trade those memories of that place and time (and smell) for anything...the worse you feel after a hot day of walking miles in DW , the better that wonderful quiet sitting down moment of Dole Whip bliss is in Adventureland...

Sounds like you have it covered!

Dole Whip Happy Hour

Original Poster
Yea!
bonus - Disney music was playing, the minus - no plants to pretend were palm trees...

Attachments

• IMG_20180112_123900a.jpg
    IMG_20180112_123900a.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 32

Dole Whip Happy Hour

Original Poster
They had a can of pineapple juice in a fridge behind the counter. Don't know if this would be the same at every store. They had pineapple, orange and strawberry flavor. They also has it set up so you could get a pineapple orange swirl. It is a self serve, so you can mix it up however you want in the bowl. Or you can get the cup to be able to do the float. I had the pineapple with the pineapple juice while listening to Disney, with mouse ears on. It was marvelous. :happy:

except for no crowds, no humid heat, no smoke smell......no palm trees, no lush river, no tree house, no park music, no stores with disney stuff, no tiki room, no view of the castle, and no people with mouse ears wandering around....:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom