Dole Whip Size Increase?

themoose

Original Poster
Had probably my 100th dole whip (actually the pineapple float) and noticed that they increased the size of the cups. They are now about an inch taller. I know, this isn't breaking news, but knowing dole whip's status on these board, I thought that I would share.

NoChesterHester

Had probably my 100th dole whip (actually the pineapple float) and noticed that they increased the size of the cups. They are now about an inch taller. I know, this isn't breaking news, but knowing dole whip's status on these board, I thought that I would share.

Mmmmmmm..... delicious brain freeze. :)

MissM

Man, I've been jonesing for a Dole Whip so much lately. Sucks with all the medical crap going on I haven't been able to get out to Disney to fill the craving!!

great!! i'll be there in 18 more days and i'll be sure to take it upon myself, for everyone of course, to try one just to make sure they are :ROFLOL:. now if only they'd bring back strawberry swirls:cry:

RonAnnArbor

Hmm...had a dole whip yesterday, and it looked to be exactly the same size as always....I might be wrong, or maybe you were just lucky one day when they ran out of the right size cups and used something else they might have had handy

I didn't notice any difference. But I did love my Dole Whip.

JIMINYCR

Can't wait. July 23rd at about 7pm I'll be at MK standing in front of the stand ordering my Dole Whip !!! And if it's larger..... that means more heavenly bliss!!!!

It was 95 degrees here last week....I was daydreaming about Dole Whips! Ok if I'm being honest, I was daydreaming about rum-spiked dole whip floats :)

JWG

I had no idea Captain Cook's sold the Dole Whip... I thought Aloha Isle was the only place.

Good to know. Not that I'm at the Poly more than I am MK, but may have to be my Ohana appetizer on our next trip.

tikiman

I had no idea Captain Cook's sold the Dole Whip... I thought Aloha Isle was the only place.

Good to know. Not that I'm at the Poly more than I am MK, but may have to be my Ohana appetizer on our next trip.

yeah and you can make it as big as you want.

MissM

The only thing is that you can't make it a float outside of Aloha Isle. You can only get the soft serve itself at Captain Cook's.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom