Dole Whip Heaven

zurgandfriend

Original Poster
Check out the Disney Food Blog today, they are previewing Epcot Flower and Garden Festival "must eat" treats including; a sweet potato cinnamon waffles topped with dole whip and dole whips spiked with rum. They also preview a bacon cupcake with maple frosting and topped with pretzels that looks pretty good.

Last edited:

lostpro9het

I had the adult dole whip concoction at F&W this past October and LOVED IT! I'm looking forward to another this May. I was seriously considering the idea of bootlegging in some rum in a resort mug to make my own until I learned that the F&G would have them again. Heck, I may still try my own mix ;):D.

stevehousse

Hey if u guys have a Menchies Frozen Yogurt place by u they sell real pineapple dole whip!!! It's the only place outside of Disney u can get it! If ur store doesn't have it just ask! They will b more than happ to tell u when they will have it next! My location for some in an I've been back 4 times for it! LMAO...the owner of the store told me he has people call and come in from over an hour away just to get their dole fix...

HouCuseChickie

Hey if u guys have a Menchies Frozen Yogurt place by u they sell real pineapple dole whip!!! It's the only place outside of Disney u can get it! If ur store doesn't have it just ask! They will b more than happ to tell u when they will have it next! My location for some in an I've been back 4 times for it! LMAO...the owner of the store told me he has people call and come in from over an hour away just to get their dole fix...

You can also buy the mix and make it at home :)

bmarkelon

Check out the Disney Food Blog today, they are previewing Epcot Flower and Garden Festival "must eat" treats including; a sweet potato cinnamon waffles topped with dole whip and dole whips spiked with rum. They also preview a bacon cupcake with maple frosting and topped with pretzels that looks pretty good.

I had the rum spiked Dole Whip last year which was magical, looking forward to the Parrot Bay rum version!!

stevehousse

I believe u can get it off of Amazon? I think u need an ice cream maker though to make it, like soft serve??? I could be wrong? If u have a menchies near u, go there!

Mawg

I have one near my house and have never been! I know where I'm going tonight with my flask!

stevehousse

I have one near my house and have never been! I know where I'm going tonight with my flask!
Call first to see if they have it. They have so many flavors there that rotate. Just make sure that if they don't have it u ask them when they will again! I did that same thing and 2 weeks later the manager messages me on Facebook to tell me they had it in! LOL

HouCuseChickie

Where do you buy the mix?
I believe u can get it off of Amazon? I think u need an ice cream maker though to make it, like soft serve??? I could be wrong? If u have a menchies near u, go there!

I bought my mix off of ebay since it was a bit cheaper. We have a standard ice cream maker (vs. the soft serve) and it still worked really well. I just ran it through one of my frosting tubes with a star tip to give it a soft serve look.

625453_10200832429441169_1887454887_n.jpg

mammaminnie

mmmmmmm dole whip!!! I've also seen online where people have taken various scents for their Scentsy warmer and mixed them to smell like a Dole Whip.

BransonJ

Orange leaf yogurt also has pineapple as well as orange and coconut. I mixed vanilla, coconut, and pineapple and it was amazing. My new favorite place.

sissa216

Orange leaf yogurt also has pineapple as well as orange and coconut. I mixed vanilla, coconut, and pineapple and it was amazing. My new favorite place.

I know, it is dangerously good and tastes so much like Dole Whip! We've only let ourselves go there twice in the last year- it can easily get addicting ;)

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
I just got back from Epcot and had two pineapple soft treats with rum. They did not call them "Dole Whips" as they did last year at the Food and Wine.

BransonJ

I just got back from Epcot and had two pineapple soft treats with rum. They did not call them "Dole Whips" as they did last year at the Food and Wine.

Ah this sounds delicious. We are going during the food and wine festival so hopefully we can find something along those lines. I did have some kind of mango rum drink slush at animal kingdom but I can't recall the name. It was at the main entrance to dinoland right between the bridge and where the giant dinosaur skeleton in a little stand. Doesn't beat the dole whip but on a hot summer day that hit the spot, even my fiancé enjoyed it and she's not much of a drinker.

Mr Toad

If you are in Hawaii you can get a Dole Whip at the Dole Plantation on Oahu as well. What I wouldn't give to be in Hawaii having a Dole Whip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom