Doing Something Special

pax_65

We go to Disney every year, and I thought it would be fun to add something special to this year's trip (in May). I was thinking about maybe doing one of the backstage tours, which we've never done... but I thought I'd throw it out to the group for discussion. Thanks!

bgraham34

I would love to do the Keys to the Kingdom tour. Every year I say i will do it but never do. I always just want to wander around on my own and put off the tour. It is a good idea if you are remotely interested in it.

Upvote 0

krankenstein

I just went on the Keys to the Kingdom Tour in March. Most of what I heard wasn't groundbreaking stuff to me, because I am a Disney Nerd. However, it was all interesting and cool to actually see the backstage areas in real life.

I suggest you go take the Keys, you will not be disappointed. :wave:

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

The Keys to the Kingdom tour really is great! I did it in July and loved it, learned lots of new things. I think if you've never done a tour, that it's the first one you should check out. Just a few things about it - everyone has to be 16 to go on the tour, lunch is included, no cameras allowed, it takes about 5 hours (some shorter, some longer), and if you have a Disney Visa you get a discount! :)

Upvote 0

dazzer68

im going to do the steam train tour this year, havent done any tours before, and thought this would be something completly differnt!.not particulary interested in trains, but i think this might be an overlooked experience! ill let you know when im back in june!

Upvote 0

swimmom

We've done the Keys to the Kingdom and had a great time. We also are planning on doing a tour on our trip this March, but haven't quite decided which one to do yet.

Upvote 0

daverube

I'd suggest heading over to the GF for High Tea one afternoon. My wife and I did this last fall for the first time and found the food and tea (especially the Eros) to be great!!

We're planning a High Tea lunch on every WDW trip from here on out.

My 2 cents...

dave

Upvote 0

Eyekimore

MY DH and I experienced our first tour on our last trip (Christmas '08)
We started small with the Behind the Seeds tour at the Land. We LOVED every minute of the tour! (of course we're into planting and gardening- so that helped!) It was a nice reasonably priced tour to get our feet wet for the tours experience! I would highly recommend it.

I think we'll be aiming for the train tour experience next!

BTW- if you have annual passes or are DVC- there are discounts........

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom