Trip Report Doing it 'live' baby!

Good morning!!!!

I'm at Gatwick Airport! We woke at 4am ready for my dear parents to drive us to the airport at 5am :eek: we arrived at 6:15am, checked in, went through security and browsed the shops for a while. We entered the British Airways lounge 40 minutes ago, I've had a complimentary sausage and mustard baguette and a cup of tea, I'm now onto the orange juice! I may help myself to a complimentary pastry later! Our flight isn't unto 11:20am there is a expected delay of 20 minutes ( I've had worse!)

image.jpg

We've managed to get seats near the runway window! The runway is far right so we are directly over a service road but who cares!

dave&di

Original Poster
I'm here but have a problem, my IPad wont take photos since arriving :mad: the camera option just shows me the shutters! Not happy. So no photos at the moment.

We arrived at MCO at 3:15 and were out the airport by 4:10, we've now checked into POFQ in Building 5, we paid for a river view and we got one! A horse and cart just went by! Once we've showered we're popping to Downtown Disney.

I'm known for having strops and I'm having one at the moment, I promised my parents I'd email them photos and now I can't plus I cant put photos on here which I think makes it pointless.

I'll be in touch later!

njDizFan

I'm here but have a problem, my IPad wont take photos since arriving :mad: the camera option just shows me the shutters! Not happy. So no photos at the moment.

We arrived at MCO at 3:15 and were out the airport by 4:10, we've now checked into POFQ in Building 5, we paid for a river view and we got one! A horse and cart just went by! Once we've showered we're popping to Downtown Disney.

I'm known for having strops and I'm having one at the moment, I promised my parents I'd email them photos and now I can't plus I cant put photos on here which I think makes it pointless.

I'll be in touch later!

Oh geez...technical difficulties already...

Hope you have a great trip, keep posting, we're reading.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.

I'll be in touch later!
Restart it and all will be well. A hard boot (home and power held simultaneously until it restarts) is always best.

Looking forward to reading along.

dave&di

Original Poster
I must admit I had a little panic attack after my upset with the I Pad camera :oops: after insisting I couldn't leave the room we eventually went to DTD. Dave went to EoS, we love it there, I paced outside as I felt too nauseous! I then needed a blanket as I forgot to pack one, I like having my own blankets on me then the resort ones. We then returned to POFQ as I still felt too anxious! We strolled around the resort and looking in the shop, I'm disappointed to find no resort merchandise :( we then got out refillable mugs, the rapid fill machines are here and easy to use.

I'm now in bed as by GMT it's 01:32 and I've been up since 04:00 GMT! Dave has gone to find the bar! :banghead:

I still feeling anxious and overwhelmed and am really annoyed at myself for getting like it, I'm feeling homesick already and arent in great spirits!!

This isn't your average trip report is it!!! I'm just gutted the camera option isn't working as that was going to be my way of communicating with the folks and also as this report is pointless without pics!

Anyway night, I must sleep!

dave&di

Original Poster
Good morning! It's 6:30am, I've been awake from 3:30am but manage to doze off a bit in between!

Apologies for my stupidness, I've suffered from panic attacks on and off for several years but have been ok for a year or two, the photo thing last night just triggered one off! The day of flying I'm normally a bit stressed and anxious but as it happens yesterday went without me stressing which is unusual for me so I think that was a build up!

Anyway, onwards and upwards! I've woken up with a MAJOR headache but at least I'm not a shaking crazy woman!

Dave is just about to go to the Food Factory for his breakfast, I'm easing myself in gently so he'll bring me back a Bounty Platter! I've not eating anything since yesterday afternoon (dry heaves and all!!!)

Then......MK!!!!!! Hoping to get there for the Opening, this will be our first use of the POFQ buses!

I shall report back later (thanks for your kind replies)

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Good morning! It's 6:30am, I've been awake from 3:30am but manage to doze off a bit in between!

Apologies for my stupidness, I've suffered from panic attacks on and off for several years but have been ok for a year or two, the photo thing last night just triggered one off! The day of flying I'm normally a bit stressed and anxious but as it happens yesterday went without me stressing which is unusual for me so I think that was a build up!

Anyway, onwards and upwards! I've woken up with a MAJOR headache but at least I'm not a shaking crazy woman!

Dave is just about to go to the Food Factory for his breakfast, I'm easing myself in gently so he'll bring me back a Bounty Platter! I've not eating anything since yesterday afternoon (dry heaves and all!!!)

Then......MK!!!!!! Hoping to get there for the Opening, this will be our first use of the POFQ buses!

I shall report back later (thanks for your kind replies)

Hope the head improves and there is no need to apologise as most of us would probably have had a meltdown in that sort of situation. Just chill , Have copious (sp) coffee and go meet the big cheese :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom