Pre-Trip Doing it 'live' baby!

Hi Guys,

Me and my lesser half Dave will be staying at POFQ from Sept 3rd-12th, NEXT TUESDAY!!!!!!

We normally go to WDW every 2 years and go in style, staying at Deluxes, flying Premium Economy, then staying a week at Universal followed by a week on a beach! BUT upon our return home last year decided we couldn't wait another 2 years so we're returning 1 year later!!!

BUT.... we are downgrading as it takes 2 years for us to save! So this year we are flying a cheaper airline, cheaper seats :( (I'm an anxious flyer and would actually prefer to spend the money to feel 'comfortable' on a 9 hour flight but hay ho!) plus we are staying at a Moderate resort (POFQ) this part I am actually quite excited about, Port Orleans FQ looks lovely. We are not spending a week at Uni but staying 1 night at the HR to get early entry benefits, so we will squeeze it all in in 1 day.:eek: I know people say this is enough but we're used to doing 9!:oops: This we are doing inbetween our WDW stay. We are then returning to the beach for a week but a cheaper hotel.

My aim (I'm terrible with technology:mad:) is to post my TR as I'm there as @wdwmagic (bless him :inlove:) has now made it possible to upload photos from an I Pad!!! I will be able to take pics of the resort but I won't carry my I Pad around the parks as that would be stupid o_O. But I will probably attempt to then take photos of my camera screen! o_O It may not work but I'll try!

Longers

Have a great time. I look forward to reading your trip report live. We go every year from the UK so know where you are coming from re the money it sure is getting expensive but well worth every penny. Have a safe trip and I look forward to all the updates. Have fun

dave&di

Original Poster
Have a great time. I look forward to reading your trip report live. We go every year from the UK so know where you are coming from re the money it sure is getting expensive but well worth every penny. Have a safe trip and I look forward to all the updates. Have fun
Hi, the travelling costs alot doesn't it! I'd love to go yearly!:arghh:

Welcome to the site. :)

dave&di

Original Poster
Thanks! It's a really, really great site! Love to read all the reports and the pictures. WDW is a dream trip for us. Maybe some day in the future we will be able to visit WDW. In the meantime we visit DLP quite often and from now on I will post trip reports about our DLP trips.:)
We've never been to DLP. We're in England so it seems an obvious choice of a Disney Park but when we researched it, it costs a lot! If I ever win any money I'd do DLP at Christmas!

dave&di

Original Poster
Have an awesome trip! Can't wait to follow along! I just got back from POFQ and had a great time. It is "home" for us and we just love the staff.
Thanks, I'm glad you loved POFQ, I can tell I'll like it already!
I will be there Sept 6-7 and 12-14. We should try to meet up! At least to say hi!
A bunch of girls from here are going on a Disney cruise on the 8th but are staying on property the night before, I'm meeting up with them on the evening of the 7th at the Grand Floridian, come along if you're free!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom