Doing ALL of WDW?

Vernonpush

Original Poster
There is a thread about what constitutes a "trip to WDW" and someone said that to be considered a trip they would have to answer questions about the "whole world". Has anybody ever done the "whole world"? Maybe not in just one trip, but has anyone done EVERYTHING there is to do at WDW? That includes all rides, all shows, all recreational activity, eaten at all the restaurants, stayed at all the resorts, shopped at all the shops. Could it be done in a lifetime?

Laura

Premium Member
I'm sure it's possible, especially for locals.

I honestly have no desire to eat in all the restaurants. I only like the menus at about half of them!

We've definitely done a good majority of the world though!

wedway71

I have been going to WDW since 1971.I used to live in Florida(about 3 hours away)and went about 4 times a year. Even with the amount of times I have been there I can say I have only touched about 60% of what WDW has to offer.

I did tell my wife though when I win the Hoosier lottery(Indiana) I will move to Celebration and spend every day at WDW seeing and doing everything the world has to offer.:D

tigsmom

I don't think it can be done. :lol:

I know I've never eaten in all the restaurants, ridden all the rides, seen all the shows or visited all there is to see...its what keeps me going back time after time. :D

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I've been six times since 2000 and have yet to do every ride, show or attraction. :shrug:

It could be done, but I'm at a loss as to why anyone would want to try that hard. WDW is an escape from the insanity of the real world, don't import it with you! :lol:

I am ever so slowly working on staying at each resort, eating at each restaurant and seeing everything there is... I'll be fortunate to finish in this lifetime, but I'll have had loads of fun along the way. :D

yazmin182

I am ever so slowly working on staying at each resort, eating at each restaurant and seeing everything there is... I'll be fortunate to finish in this lifetime, but I'll have had loads of fun along the way. :D

Well said!

Plus you need lots of money to do see ALL of WDW!

maggiegrace1

I think it can and probably has been done..
I know I have done almost every ride show except for a few at AK and I have never done Illuminations..(sad I know)

As for Restaurants...I would love to eat at all of them.
I would also love to stay at every resort.

paul436

I try to eat at a different restaurant or two on every trip. But there is so much to do (parasailing, Indy car racing) that is outside of the parks that it would sure be tough to get it all done. But I don't mind trying.:animwink:

ImaYoyo

I'm getting pretty close. Done all rides, seen all shows, stayed in all but 1 resort, and eaten at all table service but 2. I've done all boat rentals, most sammy duval sports (minus parasailing), but where I'm missing a lot of things would be resort activities. Haven't even hit the TIP of the iceburg on resort activities. Those are tough when you are a local and stay 1 or 2 nights at a time.

Nemo14

We make it a point to always do something new each trip. We've been probably 25 times or more, and are no where done yet!

SpongeScott

I think it can and probably has been done..
I know I have done almost every ride show except for a few at AK and I have never done Illuminations..(sad I know)

As for Restaurants...I would love to eat at all of them.
I would also love to stay at every resort.
:eek: *faints*

We make it a point to always do something new each trip. We've been probably 25 times or more, and are no where done yet!
We do the same thing--something new each trip and we still aren't close to doing everything.

WDWRLD

The only rides that ive never done are the circle vision movies in France and China, but I plan on finally doing that this summer.

jimmieglen2006

the only problum is that rides change and attractions change you go one year and something you missed is closed and something new is there. i have been twice and that has happened to me

foxfire

I used to live 5 min away (right behind PI) and went to the parks daily. I did everything that was open (that I was interested in). As far as eating "around the world"...there are some places that I'm not interested in. The same goes for recreational activities.

poohbear6103

We sure haven't done it all and you know, I am fine with that. I only like staying in one hotel and I would never eat at all the restaurants because some menus just don't appeal to me. Plus, there is something to be said about looking forward to doing a ride or activity you have never been able to try before in previous trips. Keeps the experience fresh. Plus with so many changes going on all the time, there is always something brand new every time we would go down.

Doing it ALL sure would be expensive though. What about all the different levels of rooms at hotels (ex: concierge, suites, etc.) and activities that are major $$$ like Richard Petty or renting out Typhoon Lagoon for surfing? If that is what is included in "all", I am happy only doing "some" of WDW :)

juan

I have done all ride and shows at all the parks

I have also done most of WDW in one day --- I rode a sampling of rides at each of the 4 parks, went to a hospital, over to city walk area, and to the beach

JikoMarie

I have done all ride and shows at all the parks

I have also done most of WDW in one day --- I rode a sampling of rides at each of the 4 parks, went to a hospital, over to city walk area, and to the beach

I hope the trip to the hospital didn't have to do with a bad experience at WDW. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom