Dog Daycare near WDW

tribbleorlfl

Original Poster
Sorry if this isn't the right forum, but I need some suggestions for Dog Daycares near WDW. We're local Passholders. We adopted a pup a couple months ago and haven't been out to the parks since then.

We've been trying to secure reservations at Best Friends for Daycare for the past several weeks but they never seem to have openings.

Does anyone have any nearby recommendations for Dog Daycare with extended hours so we can spend a day in the parks? The problem I'm finding is Best Friends seems to be the only facility with hours past 5 or 6 (they follow Disney hours). We don't close the parks down or anything, but having to leave that early to pick up Potato is kind of counter-productive. Guess we can always board him for a night if we have to...

TheAristocourt

Following. We have the same predicament and usually just end up boarding our dog overnight at a Pet Paradise. It's about the same price as Best Friends, but having to rush to get her before checkout the next morning (and before work) is hectic and tiring after a late night at the World.

POLY LOVER

Disney just announced allowing pets in 4 of their hotels. There is also a Best Freinds pet facility right on property.
Beginning Sunday Oct 15 2017, Walt Disney World Resort will allow canine companions to stay at four resort hotels, Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, Disney Port Orleans Resort – Riverside, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and the cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.

Tony the Tigger

I am? I think you are getting me confused with @Tony the Tigger ;)

We all look alike. :hilarious:

Disney just announced allowing pets in 4 of their hotels. There is also a Best Freinds pet facility right on property.
Beginning Sunday Oct 15 2017, Walt Disney World Resort will allow canine companions to stay at four resort hotels, Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, Disney Port Orleans Resort – Riverside, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and the cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.

This is fantastic. Game changer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom