Does Tusker House have the juice like at Boma/Kona?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Original Poster
We have eaten at Boma and Kona for breakfast many times and love the Lilokai juice/POG. Our question is does Tusker House have the juice like this there for breakfast as well? I know Tusker House breakfast is very similar to Boma so I thought this may be possible. I want to try Tusker House for something new (we always add several new places every trip as well as our faves) but do not want to miss out on the delicious juice @ Boma! We already are going to Kona so I will have it there, but wanted to have it a second morning as well and also be able to try a new place at the same time. Lol :)

HouCuseChickie

While I haven't been to Tusker for breakfast since 2010, I know we were served a juice that tasted like what we had at 'Ohana. In fact, last time we were at 1900 PF, even they were serving it. I was going through my pics for proof and while it's sort of hidden behind some things, you can see a glass of said juice that was served to us at Tusker.

5264409571_500b34cb1c_z.jpg

Edit- I'm assuming it's what is served at the others since the taste is in the same family ... while I taste other things, the strongest of them is passion fruit.

sxeensweet

Original Poster
While I haven't been to Tusker for breakfast since 2010, I know we were served a juice that tasted like what we had at 'Ohana. In fact, last time we were at 1900 PF, even they were serving it. I was going through my pics for proof and while it's sort of hidden behind some things, you can see a glass of said juice that was served to us at Tusker.

5264409571_500b34cb1c_z.jpg

Edit- I'm assuming it's what is served at the others since the taste is in the same family ... while I taste other things, the strongest of them is passion fruit.
Yay! That looks like it! I think I will probably switch out Boma Ressie to Tusker safely now! Haha I can always switch back again if need be. Those ressies I never have problems finding esp for the later breakfast times. Those are always my easiest to switch around. :)

sxeensweet

Original Poster
Only problem is I would have to do an earlier reservation than we like to (usually like around 10:30) because it's a buffet and lunch starts at 11am. Boma does not have a lunch so that buffet even if you have a later reservation like 10:30 or 10:45am the breakfast items are never changed out to lunch items at 11am like at Tusker. Kona too you can do a later reservation eventhough they do lunch because it is from a menu and made to order. Decisions decisions!! Lol I love my sleep especially on vacation and walking all day and night the day prior! We are not (well I'm not) an early riser or rope drop person. I have gotten up very early for special stuff like tours etc but it was extremely hard for me to do!! Haha. :)

Tinkerkelle

We did a 10:30 Tusker House 'brunch'. We got to try the breakfast and lunch dishes and were very happy with both. :hungry: This time we have an 8am ADR and are very excited to be entering a near deserted AK!! I'm not particularly a morning person and agree with long lies on holiday - Disney is my one exception :happy: Love the morning (bit more of a lack of) crowds.
Also trying Boma for the first time but for a late afternoon dinner after our full AK day. Tusker will be the morning we are there just for the morning - love AK!

seahawk7

Only problem is I would have to do an earlier reservation than we like to (usually like around 10:30) because it's a buffet and lunch starts at 11am. Boma does not have a lunch so that buffet even if you have a later reservation like 10:30 or 10:45am the breakfast items are never changed out to lunch items at 11am like at Tusker. Kona too you can do a later reservation eventhough they do lunch because it is from a menu and made to order. Decisions decisions!! Lol I love my sleep especially on vacation and walking all day and night the day prior! We are not (well I'm not) an early riser or rope drop person. I have gotten up very early for special stuff like tours etc but it was extremely hard for me to do!! Haha. :)
I would keep Boma over Tucker House. Boma is far superior.

Tinkerfan4ever

This question makes me smile. We have eaten at Tusker House many times. On our last trip we decided to try Boma. I was asking the question... "Does Boma have the jungle juice just like Tusker House?" They both have the very delicious juice!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
We have eaten at Boma and Kona for breakfast many times and love the Lilokai juice/POG. Our question is does Tusker House have the juice like this there for breakfast as well? I know Tusker House breakfast is very similar to Boma so I thought this may be possible. I want to try Tusker House for something new (we always add several new places every trip as well as our faves) but do not want to miss out on the delicious juice @ Boma! We already are going to Kona so I will have it there, but wanted to have it a second morning as well and also be able to try a new place at the same time. Lol :)
It's the same stuff. Though, at Tusker they call it "Jungle Juice".

Passion Fruit juice, Guava juice and Orange juice mixed in equal portions. Pretty easy to make at home. I've done it. You can find the Guava and Passion Fruit juices in the juice aisle, but if you have trouble with that, go to the hispanic foods section and look for Jumex.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom