Does the DDP Show up on MyDisneyExperience? Where?

Weather_Lady

Original Poster
Quick question for those in the know: When I log into My Disney Experience and look at my reservation details, it says "room only." This is true in that I haven't gotten tickets yet. However, we paid for the DDP. Shouldn't it say "room plus dining?" If not, does the dining plan info. appear anywhere else on the site? I'm ready to call them to confirm, but I don't want to waste the time if it's something I can lookup online.

What say y'all?

ExtinctJenn

Yes, once you click on your reservations at the top you should see your resort reservation and beneath it the specifics of it (MYW package, DDP, etc.).

ExtinctJenn

Click on MDE and then chose "My Reservations" from the drop down.

Here's a screenshot of where I see it...

10-9-201312-31-32PM.png

Weather_Lady

Original Poster
Ours wasn't a package -- DVC Rental (so it says "DVC Points - Room Only) with the DDP purchased separately.

Edit: I called and the CM I spoke with said she knew nothing about it and couldn't pull up our reservation details (since it's a DVC points rental) and that I should call the DVC line. I'm not the member, however, so I doubt they'll talk to me. I guess I'll take it up with the DVC rental company -- I'm sure they know what's normal and what's not.

Last edited:

disneygirl1024

Mine doesn't show either and I have a package with free dining.

I called Disney and they verified everything is on my reservation, just not showing in MDE for whatever reason. Hopefully it won't cause a problem when we arrive.

Last edited:

ExtinctJenn

I think because yours is a package it shows up. I booked room only plus dining and mine doesn't show either.

Ours wasn't a package -- DVC Rental (so it says "DVC Points - Room Only) with the DDP purchased separately.

Edit: I called and the CM I spoke with said she knew nothing about it and couldn't pull up our reservation details (since it's a DVC points rental) and that I should call the DVC line. I'm not the member, however, so I doubt they'll talk to me. I guess I'll take it up with the DVC rental company -- I'm sure they know what's normal and what's not.
I suppose that all makes perfect sense on both counts. It never dawned on me that it'd have to be part of a package to see it like that. Kind of silly if you ask me not to accomodate any type of reservation (package or otherwise) but not a surprise. LOL

Weather_Lady

Original Poster
I suppose that all makes perfect sense on both counts. It never dawned on me that it'd have to be part of a package to see it like that. Kind of silly if you ask me not to accomodate any type of reservation (package or otherwise) but not a surprise. LOL

It just seems silly to me that if you didn't buy your room and tickets together as a package, you have no way of confirming through the website that Disney has recorded your purchase of the Dining Plan. I thought My Disney Experience was supposed to be the be-all, end-all, one-stop-shopping location for all of your Disney information. Instead we just have to "trust" that Disney's records will be correct when we get there... :eek:

Weather_Lady

Original Poster
I got an answer from David's DVC rentals within 5 minutes of my e-mail. (Seriously, I love those people.) They sent me a link to the Disney DVC site, where I can view the full details of my reservation, including the dining plan portion. Apparently DVC reservation details are not fully incorporated into MyDisneyExperience. I guess it's two-stop-shopping for me in trying to wrangle my reservation information online. ;)

Last edited:

ExtinctJenn

I got an answer from David's DVC rentals within 5 minutes of my e-mail. (Seriously, I love those people.) They sent me a link to the Disney DVC site, where I can view the full details of my reservation, including the dining plan portion. Apparently it's just separate from MyDisneyExperience. I guess it's two-stop-shopping for me in trying to wrangle my reservation information online, apparently. ;)
I would venture a guess that you'll see the two combined in some way eventually. Fingers crossed for you DVC folks!

ninjaprincesst

I have a regular MYW package with free dining and it doesnot show up on mine. I habe confirmed it is on my reservation, just does not show up here. There is a blank spot on their right above the magic express line so I think that is where the dining plan should be. I guess it is just this glitchy system.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I got an answer from David's DVC rentals within 5 minutes of my e-mail. (Seriously, I love those people.) They sent me a link to the Disney DVC site, where I can view the full details of my reservation, including the dining plan portion. Apparently DVC reservation details are not fully incorporated into MyDisneyExperience. I guess it's two-stop-shopping for me in trying to wrangle my reservation information online. ;)

Yep. This is what happened to me too. It shows DDP on the DVC site but not on My Disney Experience. Everything else is there. Strange, but I guess they are working out the kinks still.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom