Does Kite Tails always have a poor turnout like this?

Michaelson

Had to chuckle when I read the kite crashes are now PART of the show. I guess it's either a situation of making lemonade from lemons, or just too lazy to admit this show isn't controllable in the first place and roll with it, rather than change directions with the area.

Ah well.

Regard! Michaelson

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
There are only so many times you can see an inflatable be dragged around the lake. I don't imagine this will be on people's must do list or repeat viewings. I suspect even the crash landings become old fast.

Official seating is only on the Dino side, and it is only the upper level. The lower area is reserved for performers. So capacity is nowhere close to Rivers of Light, and the place looks fairly empty even if the actual designated seating area is pretty much full.

JIMINYCR

Certainly not enough entertainment value there for my family to add it into our plan for the day. Its being added to our "Skip this unless we run out of things to do" list.

Vegas Disney Fan

We watched about 5 minutes while heading to Everest and found it entertaining, similar to how the characters on the boats are entertaining in passing, but I can’t imagine sitting through the whole show.

It’s a neat thing to catch but I wouldn’t go out of my way to catch a show.

mergatroid

I've seen the Citizens of Hollywood perform in front of less even though they're far more entertaining. I don't think this show was designed to bring people into the park particularly, rather to just add a bit extra at little cost. It also utilizes the empty seating there though at no stage do I think they were that bothered how many people watched the show. Personally I doubt I'll watch it myself from the seating, if it's going on as I walk past I might grab a peek for a minute or so but won't plan it as an activity. It's like some of the entertainment at Epcot, I'm glad it's there as others like it but I rarely stop and watch all of it. It's better having it as an option there, but I'm not necessarily going to watch all of it.

DfromATX

Wow, that's worse than I thought. Thanks for the head's up. I think we'll be skipping that show. If that's all it is, I don't see it lasting very long. I never got to see River of Lights or the short-lived one before that either. I remember last time we went when River of Lights was starting and we saw the no waiting for Expedition Everest, we chose EE and rode it a few times in a row.

Goofyernmost

Saw a couple of minutes of it on You Tube. That was enough for a lifetime. I don't mind being bored for a good reason, but that would be something that I would probably walk away from muttering about how I will never get that part of my life back. Unless there was an explosion later in the show, I would find it amazing that anyone could consider that a show. Oh well, to each his own.

Tom P.

Saw a couple of minutes of it on You Tube. That was enough for a lifetime. I don't mind being bored for a good reason, but that would be something that I would probably walk away from muttering about how I will never get that part of my life back. Unless there was an explosion later in the show, I would find it amazing that anyone could consider that a show. Oh well, to each his own.
Now there's an idea! What if, at the end of the show, all the kites explode?

Married5Times

kite tails looks 4 times worse than what I thought was the worst show ever put together at WDW in its 50 years: Up with birds of flight. Or was it Birds of flight with Up??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom