Does Enterprise have child/toddler seats?

Peters_Shadow

I have been looking at pricing for our upcoming October trip to the World. I have noticed that rental car pricing is the highest I have ever seen, nearly twice what it normally is. We usually use Alamo and have no problem with their service. My mom's work has a business discount that she said we could use for Enterprise. I saw they are at the airport, which is important because we don't want to ride a shuttle to get the car. Their prices, especially after the corporate discount, are far more reasonable. The only problem is I don't see any info on their site regarding child/toddler seat rental. Does Enterprise not offer that? If not, that would be a problem for us as we have a 5 and 3 year old. Has anyone used Enterprise at Orlando International Airport?

Deadmanwalking

I have been looking at pricing for our upcoming October trip to the World. I have noticed that rental car pricing is the highest I have ever seen, nearly twice what it normally is. We usually use Alamo and have no problem with their service. My mom's work has a business discount that she said we could use for Enterprise. I saw they are at the airport, which is important because we don't want to ride a shuttle to get the car. Their prices, especially after the corporate discount, are far more reasonable. The only problem is I don't see any info on their site regarding child/toddler seat rental. Does Enterprise not offer that? If not, that would be a problem for us as we have a 5 and 3 year old. Has anyone used Enterprise at Orlando International Airport?

I would strongly suggest you take the car seat for the 3 year old and then buy one for the 5 year old when you get there. If you are staying for any length of time it is much cheaper to buy one and then throw it away than to rent one (at least for the child that only needs the booster type car seat). On our last trip I didn't want to bother with carrying car seats with us so I bought two from a walmart in Orlando for less than 30 dollars a piece... the rental place was going to charge me 12 dollars a piece per day so it was really a no brainer. If you paid for seat for your kids you might also consider taking your car seats and letting them use them on the plane, I've done that before to and it allows them to see out the windows better which keeps them a little less cranky when they are really young.

Upvote 0

thrupaytonseyes

They do rent car seats and booster seats for a daily fee. It is about $9/day. It is recommended though that you do not rent car seats. People have had problems with the seats being expired or in accidents. If I were you I would bring my own. You can check carseats for free even for the airlines that charge for the first checked bag. You can buy car seat bags at Target or Babies R Us. We even store whatever doesnt fit in our suitcase in these bags with no problem. You may even want to use the car seat on the plane for your 3 year old. They tend to sit better in their own car seat rather than the big airplane seat since they are used to it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom