Does Disney need another water park?

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Hell yes they do! I got sick and tired of BB and TL being full by 10:30 every day. I had to wait till it poured before I got a chance to get in TL. I would say they need a 3rd water park. it would only seem right.

WDW-Imagineer

I hate to break it to you but they do have a 3rd water park... its called River Country. Answering your question... I wouldn't be against a 4th or 5th water park.

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer
I hate to break it to you but they do have a 3rd water park... its called River Country. Answering your question... I wouldn't be against a 4th or 5th water park.

wdw lol Iknow they have a 3rd water park. but hell it stays closed more then its open and the water park sucks now.

markymark

I think that definately, yes, they do. I love TL and RC but I just find BB to damn full all the time. Even if you get there early, by mid morning, the park is soooo full, plus they dont leave much space between beds there. Its just too full.

markymark

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

wdw lol Iknow they have a 3rd water park. but hell it stays closed more then its open and the water park sucks now.

I have to say I disagree with you here. I know that RC is not as grand as BB or TL, but I think its a great little park, and great for just relaxing for a few hours. It is never really that full, and I think it makes a nice change from the other two water parks which are so heavily themed. Its just nice to go to a swimmin hole instead of a park with loads of slides.

The Mom

Premium Member
plus they dont leave much space between beds there. [/B][/QUOTE]

Is there something going on at BB that we should know about?? :eek:

Sean23

I was at RC two saturdays ago and it was very crowded. RC is one of my favorites because you can be sitting on beach and see the castle, space mountain. The White water rapids is a great tube ride. BB is not crowded if you go in December and it is about 60 degrees out, you can walk on any of the rides with little or no wait. I do not think they need a fourth waterparks because this whole summer they only had two waterparks open on Sunday,Monday and Friday.

DisneyFreak

Disney needs a 4th water park much more than a 5th Theme park.

It was great at BB when I was there in December. We got there when it opened and we were able to hit all the slides before any lines began to form. I also had the wave pool all to myself for about half an hour.

Sean23

Originally posted by markymark

Really! I didn't know that. Which two, and why was the other closed?

River Country has only been open Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday since it reopened in April.

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by Sean23

River Country has only been open Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday since it reopened in April.

I'm so sorry to hear that! I had planned on going to RC a week from Sunday, to avoid the crowds at the other water parks. Guess I'll have to change my Saturday plans.

DisJosh

A new water park sounds good to me.....the crowds at BB are rediculous! I heard a rumour that Disney has more water parks planned along with like 18 more hotels.....and MORE parks!:rolleyes:

Al

Yes, a really heavily themed water park , with like raft rides through a place with all animatronics!!!!! No- really any new water park would be good ( and with Disney it would be!!!!!)

I think teamboat springs at bb is ace!!! And also, the wave pool at TL is fantastico!!!

DisJosh

TL defenitly as one of the best wave pools around and I belive its one of the largest around........I just wish they would make the waves as larg as the machine can go. It would make for some really great body boarding!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom