Does anything close during AK's evening EMH's?

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
Just wondering...

When AK is open from 5-8 for evening EMH's, are there any attractions that are closed? Or does everything stay in operation throughout the entire time the park is open?

Thanks in advance! :wave:

nepalostparks

As per Disney's website:

Evenings:
DINOSAUR, Expedition Everest, Festival of the Lion King, It's Tough to be a Bug!, Kali River Rapids, Primeval Whirl, TriceraTop Spin
Attractions are subject to change without notice.

No Kilimajaro Safaris, Wildlife Express/Rafiki's Planet Watch, the two trails will be closed, and no performances of Nemo or Flights of Wonder in the Evening EMH

zjer

Depending on the time of year, anything involving the animals will be closed (Safari, and the animal trails).

Well then what's the point of staying open? EMH for Dinosaur and Everest? :shrug:

I guess I will have to find out in a couple weeks.... :p

MUTZIE77

Next time I am there and they happen to have EMH at night I will go just to experience EE at night. I have been wanting to do this for awhile but haven't been lucky enough for late EMH at AK.

Yensid40

Well then what's the point of staying open? EMH for Dinosaur and Everest? :shrug:

I guess I will have to find out in a couple weeks.... :p

Atmosphere. Period. I love DAK at night. The lighting is amazing everywhere in the park, from Everest to the walkways it's great.

Riding Everest and Dinosaur helps too...

Computer Magic

Atmosphere. Period. I love DAK at night. The lighting is amazing everywhere in the park, from Everest to the walkways it's great.

Riding Everest and Dinosaur helps too...
Agreed totally.
Make sure you get a EMH guide. Those are handed out towards regular closing. The first AK EMH we went, we didn't know (or see) the show guides were being handed out. By the time we found out, we missed the Lion King. There is only one showing.

Also many of the food courts closed, at least it did in the past. Perhaps Yak and Yeti is open as I haven't been to EMH since that place opened. This was our first day after EMH was brought back. It was in the evening and wanted to eat but all that was open was Mc D um that place in Dino. Well there was Rain Cafe, but we were on the dinning plan.

However, don't skip AK during EMH one of the best times and the park does empty. So it fun to have the park empty....especially during a honeymoon :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom