Does anyone.....???

Status
Not open for further replies.

burninup4nick

Original Poster
Does anyone know what happened in Downtown Disney this weekend?

We returned to our room on I think Saturday afternoon and on the news there was something about a Mears bus driver being held at gunpoint and told to take the passenger to Downtown Disney immediatley....the driver did as she was told.

The man jumped off when he got there and they were searching for him....

as of Sunday afternoon they still hadnt found him and they said he was angry at Disney and they were going to release the reason later that day....but we were going back to the parks and didnt stick around to hear the report....

so I was just wondering if anyone had heard why he was mad at Disney and if they found him?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Does anyone know what happened in Downtown Disney this weekend?

We returned to our room on I think Saturday afternoon and on the news there was something about a Mears bus driver being held at gunpoint and told to take the passenger to Downtown Disney immediatley....the driver did as she was told.

The man jumped off when he got there and they were searching for him....

as of Sunday afternoon they still hadnt found him and they said he was angry at Disney and they were going to release the reason later that day....but we were going back to the parks and didnt stick around to hear the report....

so I was just wondering if anyone had heard why he was mad at Disney and if they found him?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place

I don't think he was mad at Disney. I think he just wanted to get there for some reason. He hid in the bathroom of a Magical Express bus.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=366632

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom