Does anyone remember?

DisneyFreak

Original Poster
I was thinking about this earlier today........Remember at the end of the 2nd half of the "Back Stage Tour" after you walked through the soundstages and such you entered this small movie theater. You would sit down and they would start showing you clipps of upcoming Disney movie releases. Before they would start showing the clipps there was a little piece of tape before hand hosted by Mr. Eisner explaining what they were about to show you and all the Disney characters started coming in and seating around Mr. Eisner and then Chernabog came in and sat right in front of Mr. E. Mr. E then said excuse me and Chernabog turned around and in a timid voice says, "Oh, I'm sorry Mr. Eisner." and moves to the back.

Does anyone else remember this? I just always thought that was a funny clip.:D

DisJosh

I remember! Eisner also use to apear on screen b4 a Disney movie came on tv.....he would intoduce the movie and one or two charactors would come in...

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by DisneyFreak
I was thinking about this earlier today........Remember at the end of the 2nd half of the "Back Stage Tour" after you walked through the soundstages and such you entered this small movie theater. You would sit down and they would start showing you clipps of upcoming Disney movie releases. Before they would start showing the clipps there was a little piece of tape before hand hosted by Mr. Eisner explaining what they were about to show you and all the Disney characters started coming in and seating around Mr. Eisner and then Chernabog came in and sat right in front of Mr. E. Mr. E then said excuse me and Chernabog turned around and in a timid voice says, "Oh, I'm sorry Mr. Eisner." and moves to the back.

Does anyone else remember this? I just always thought that was a funny clip.:D

I remember that!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom