Does anyone know?!?!

TXDisney

Original Poster
We are heading back to wdw 11/29-12/5, and we're trying to finalize some last minute dining options. Surprisingly there's a good amount of good places still available with 3 weeks until the trip. We got married at wdw 1/16/14, and we had the reception at GF. We did the food tasting at our planning visit in the kitchen at one of the restaurants at GF, but we were so overwhelmed that day we can't remember which restaurant it was. My question is this...

Do any of you know what restaurant does the dinners for weddings at GF. We have the whole family going this trip and they loved our wedding food and want to go to dinner at wherever catered our wedding dinner, but we have no clue if it's Victoria & Alberts, Citricos or Natcooses. If anyone knows please let us know.

DisneyPrincess5

I unfortunately do not know, however I am thinking maybe you could reach out to someone at Disney that helped you guys plan so you'd definitely know the restaurant?
I find it rare that wedding venue food is actually good, or great, at least where we are from so that's awesome that you liked yours-we loved ours too back home.

Congrats on your upcoming anniversary and trip!

BJones82

Our planning visit menu tasting was at the convention center kitchen and from what our wedding coordinator told us this is the norm... So I would guess that but you may want to reach out to confirm that :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom