Does anyone know if any restaurant serves duck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I had duck at F&W a couple years ago and I'd love to have it next time I go but I'm not aware of if any restaurant actually serves duck.

smaccount

I know that I had aromatic crispy duck at the Yak and Yeti in Animal Kingdom a number of years ago. Not sure if this is still on the menu though.
Just checked the menu and they have:
Bhaktapur Duck ($28.99)
Roasted half duckling, plum BBQ sauce, jasmine rice, stir-fried vegetables

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
The Brown Derby has had "duck three ways" on its menu for years, but this year its a duck breast and only for supper.

Duck Breast
Sweet Potato Silk, Butter-braised Bok Choy, Pomegranate-Barbecue Sauce, Pomegranate Seeds $38.00

Minthorne

Duck - yes. Mouse - no.

1582913720533.png

If you ever wondered what happened to Donald's Sister...

287.gif

Weather_Lady

My 13-year-old son had duck, served in a plum barbecue sauce, at Yak & Yeti just last week. (EDIT: I see @smaccount beat me to mentioning this one, above!) Anyway, he absolutely raved about how tender and flavorful it was!

Here's the description from the Yak & Yeti menu:
Bhaktapur Duck - Roasted half duckling, plum BBQ sauce, jasmine rice, stir-fried vegetables - $28.99

Photo (from Yelp - not our picture, but this is exactly how my son's meal was presented):
bhaktapur-duck.jpg

Last edited:

ppet

Yes to the duck served at Yak and Yeti, No to Chef's de France. I had both in November the one at Y&Y was excellent. The one at CdF was dry as kitty litter.

Tjaden

I remember at a Cast Appreciation meal they served at Epcot in 2009 they had this bbq duck sausage that was fantastic. I always wondered if it was sold anywhere on property.

Lilofan

At rope drop at DHS, there was a cast member trying to shoo along a mama duck followed by her baby ducks along the road. We were all cheering her on. I wonder if the duckies were going to the kitchen to be roasted and seasoned.

Simba’s Mom

My 13-year-old son had duck, served in a plum barbecue sauce, at Yak & Yeti just last week. (EDIT: I see @smaccount beat me to mentioning this one, above!) Anyway, he absolutely raved about how tender and flavorful it was!

Here's the description from the Yak & Yeti menu:
Bhaktapur Duck - Roasted half duckling, plum BBQ sauce, jasmine rice, stir-fried vegetables - $28.99

Photo (from Yelp - not our picture, but this is exactly how my son's meal was presented):
bhaktapur-duck.jpg
So glad to hear his positive comments. The one time I had the Duck at Yak and Yeti it was pretty dry and unflavorful. Unfortunately, I was very disappointed. Haven't seen Duck anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom