Does anyone else think DVC ruins the spirit?

DisneyPhD

Pluto Parking said:
I have to read 5 pages of DVC bashing and I'm stirring the pot? The title of this post is ment to stir the pot!
No I don't think its arrogant. Its my opinion. You don't have to agree with it.
When I see misinformed people make statements that bash the club and its members my opinion is some of its jealousy.

I would have to agree that the whole topic of this thread was meant to stir the pot and I have encountered DVC bashing that was a mater of jelousy before. Just like I get fequent WDW trips bashing from friends that is really jelousy. For me DVC allows me to take those fequent trips, some it it staying at a value resort or using codes. I am a little jelous of people with 300+ points. (we only have 170 and I wish we had more.) However I happy with what I got and happy not to be them when the time to pay your dues comes around! :lol:

I would also wonder that if people think DVC ruins the spirt, whould they say a moderate or value would ruin the spirt too (or even a deluxe, too fancy.) Personly I think Deluxes and DVC spoils you and it is hard to go back to mods or values with out missing all the extras.

One of the wonderful things about WDW there is something for everyone. :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom