Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

Epcot_Imagineer

Not familiar with that name and the article fails to mention any previous work.
She good?
An up-and-coming wrtier who hasn't done anything before, other than a draft of a horror film for Universal. She wrote a screenplay that became part of the "Black List" of screenplays, which is a fairly high honor. Basically we'll just have to wait and see how good she is!

Mike S

An up-and-coming wrtier who hasn't done anything before, other than a draft of a horror film for Universal. She wrote a screenplay that became part of the "Black List" of screenplays, which is a fairly high honor. Basically we'll just have to wait and see how good she is!
Fingers crossed then 🤞

Mike S

LSLS

If they’re going away from that aspect after hyping it up that’s disappointing.

Maybe. Though I get it. I can tell you my 7 year old was disappointed that she didnt think she would get to see it (especially since scarlet witch is involved). But we will see, I doubt they completely leave that idea behind since it was announced

mf1972

9BD63423-1840-4528-8D4B-CEF90DC83A51.gif

Tony Perkis

i know he made cameos in his spider-man trilogy. don’t recall if he popped up in drag me to hell (which sounds like a documentary about the political forum here)
He was not in that film. It‘s also the only good Raimi film has made since Spider-Man 2.

Mike S

i know he made cameos in his spider-man trilogy. don’t recall if he popped up in drag me to hell (which sounds like a documentary about the political forum here)
Or just political discourse in general. It’s why I avoid it at all costs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom