Do you think there's any documenting going on inside Disney?

Kramerica

Original Poster
What we're living through right now is clearly pretty crazy and will one day be looked back on in the history books. People are doing a good job documenting things with videos, photos, and whatever else can be looked back on to remember all that happened, but with the Disney parks being so hidden from the outside makes me wonder. Is Disney doing any documenting of what this is like on the inside of the walls? For better or worse this is a momentous thing for the parks, will we have content to remember it with some day? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

TP2000

What we're living through right now is clearly pretty crazy and will one day be looked back on in the history books. People are doing a good job documenting things with videos, photos, and whatever else can be looked back on to remember all that happened, but with the Disney parks being so hidden from the outside makes me wonder. Is Disney doing any documenting of what this is like on the inside of the walls? For better or worse this is a momentous thing for the parks, will we have content to remember it with some day? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

What a great question, and a very valid one too.

I would hope that before everyone was furloughed (AKA laid off) last week, that an official photographer from WDI or TDA went through the park and took a few hundred photos of what this era must look like.

Assuming that Disneyland one day reopens, and that a few years from now it recovers itself to a recognizable state, it will be an incredibly insightful view into this bizarre time.

Sharon&Susan

NARA.jpg

Phroobar

This isn't a recent photo. It's pre 2015.

The Castle is the pre 60th castle, the curbs haven't been lowered, and there isn't the new brick trolley tracks around the hub.
Maybe. The truck's license plate sticker is yellow. That would make it 2020 or 2015.

Phroobar

Found this on another site that I don't think I'm allowed to name.

I can't believe I just watched a video of someone power washing a walkway and found it somewhat interesting. 😂

I'm surprised they don't use some larger power washer instead of just one guy with a hose.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom