Do you think Rapunzel and Tiana should be added to Akershus and CRT?

Animaniac93-98

Do you think they should add Rapunzel and Tiana to Akershus and CRT?

Yes. What's weird is that there's even a promo picture of CRT on the official WDW site that shows Rapunzel at that location.

cinderella-royal-table-gallery00.jpg

:confused:

TheDisneyStitch

Original Poster
I met Rapunzel there this year and last year (She is known to make rare appearances) but I've never seen Tiana. However, at the Ariel's Grotto princess dining at Disneyland, they have been appearing quite often lately, but it's stupid that they don't have them in WDW at any of the princess dining places.

Weather_Lady

They should absolutely be part of the rotation, and I wish we saw Mulan more frequently, too. There's so little diversity among the princesses that Disney should be emphasizing what little diversity there is for all it's worth. Having Ariel (she's a trans-human!) and Jasmine (she's Arab, even if the cartoonists wanted her to look like Jennifer Connelly!) present just doesn't do it.

Phonedave

They should absolutely be part of the rotation, and I wish we saw Mulan more frequently, too. There's so little diversity among the princesses that Disney should be emphasizing what little diversity there is for all it's worth. Having Ariel (she's a trans-human!) and Jasmine (she's Arab, even if the cartoonists wanted her to look like Jennifer Connelly!) present just doesn't do it.

Ariel is fish people, and you know what they say about fish people.

Mullroy: There has definitely been a breakdown in discipline aboard this vessel.
Murtogg: I blame the fish-people.
Mullroy: Ohh, so fish-people, by dint of being fish-people are less disciplined than non-fish-people?
Murtogg: It seems contributory.

slipperalwaysfits

I agree with @Weather_Lady

Yes, I would love more diversity like Rapunzel, Mulan and Tiana at the CRT and Askershus as part of the rotation! But Rapunzel and Tiana are super popular, I'm really surprised they aren't at these big princess parties!:geek::geek:

danitaytay

I would love to see Mulan and Rapunzel in both!! It'd be nice to switch things up from the typical princesses offered at character dinings. In the international parks Rapunzel is found a lot more frequently in princess dinings.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Rapunzel dining can be had at Trattoria al Forno. Tiana dining can be had on the MK steamboat... when it's not in refurb.

Now, where's the dining for Mulan, Pocahontas, and Merida?

Even Sofia has a dining option.

And for that matter, where's a dining option for Elena, Anna, and Elsa?

But even more importantly, where can I find dining with just the princes?

TheDisneyStitch

Original Poster
At Akershus and CRT, it’s always a combination of Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, and Snow White. Mulan used to appear at Akershus, but now she’s super rare there. But no Rapunzel or Tiana, although Rapunzel has been known to make occasional off-and-on appearances at CRT.

Tavernacle12

At Akershus and CRT, it’s always a combination of Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, and Snow White. Mulan used to appear at Akershus, but now she’s super rare there. But no Rapunzel or Tiana, although Rapunzel has been known to make occasional off-and-on appearances at CRT.

I'd assume they swap in if one of the 'friends' of the other princesses can't make the shift and they need to fill it quickly. It sorta makes sense, too, since Mulan is near Akershus and Rapunzel is near CRT as normal meet and greats.

I wouldn't be opposed to them being added. They could even do a mix where some meet during lunch and some meet during dinner.

TheDisneyStitch

Original Poster
I think they used to have it at Akershus where certain princesses would be more common at certain meals: for example, Ariel I think was more common at lunch and dinner, that sort of thing.

Dutch Inn '76

I don't think my kids (13, 16) have ever seen Mulan (the movie). Is it considered popular? I don't really think so.

I think Disney knows who their customers want to see, and they have most everyone accessible in different places around the Parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom