Do you need to book park tickets to receive Magic bands in the mail?

Respo12

Original Poster
Hey everyone, just wondering if I book a room and then buy tickets at the concierge once i get there, will i still be able to get my bands in the mail? and then just apply the park tickets onto them once i arrive

Respo12

Original Poster
ok so i just booked my room, if i order and customize the bands, and then buy tickets in the next couple of weeks, can they connect the tickets to the bands i order from the room?

DisneyJoe

ok so i just booked my room, if i order and customize the bands, and then buy tickets in the next couple of weeks, can they connect the tickets to the bands i order from the room?
There will be a code from the tickets that you enter in your MyMagic+ account that links them. Or if you have the ticket or confirmation, there may even be a barcode that you can scan with your smartphone.

dreamfinder

The tickets never get linked to the bands. Both the tickets and the bands get linked to your MDE account. You can add a ticket to your MDE account at any time. Since the band just points to your account, it knows once you have a ticket associated with it, and works that way. When you get your tickets you just need to add the number on them to your MDE account, and you can start booking FP+ and such. Don't even need the bands to do any of that booking.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom