Do you have a Tattoo??

DisneyFreak529

Original Poster
As much as I would like to get a tatoo, my husbandwould never aprove. Since I love my husband very much I don't think I will ever get one.

My mother always told me they were bad for your health & in 10 years you will regrat it anyway. I see a lot of those people on TV with body tatoos, (were the whole body is covered). I don't see how they can not regrat that in 10 years. To me on or two little tattoos are ok but all body tattoos. Seems a little over board.

darthdarrel

MouseMadness said:
Well! :lookaroun

No, Darrel, I don't know from first hand experience, really. :lookaroun I've seen the "before" of the belly button tattoo, and I am just imagining the "after" :lol: :hurl: :lol:

Ah OK! :lol: :wave:

tillycat1

i have a simba tattoo!!!!!!

hey guys, im Lou from England, i got a tat of rafikis' drawing of simba on my lower back, check it out! it should be inc.in this post.i couldnt get the pic of tat to load, so i had to find an image instead..it looks great, however i am NEVER gettin another one. it bloody hurt.x x x
3.JPG

999Ghosts

Very Special Disney Guest Comes to Dallas NFFC

First if any WDWMAGIC Members are in the Dallas/Fort Worth then please read this!!! Dallas/Fort Worth TX does have A CHAPTER OF THE NFFC. If you do not know what the NFFC is, it is THE OFFICIAL CLUB FOR DISNEYANA ENTHUSIASTS. This month we have a great Disney Guest, George-The-Disney-Tattoo-Guy. If you have never seen him in Parks, TV, Magazines etc, he has over 1,800 Disney Tattoos and is one of the coolest, nicest guy you will meet. This is your chance to sit down and meet him! He is also a Professional Magician and will be performing his Magic Act. Afterwards George will talk about Disney and his tattoos. Contact me if you want to come see what THE DALLAS/FORT WORTH NFFC is all about...

ctwhalerman

I have a tattoo of a Celtic Cross on my back, and it did not really hurt as much as I thought, but trying to take care of it afterward was a pain in the royal rear...At least it's on my back, no worries about it being seen in public...and when I'm old, I guess it won't bother me much, because I won't see it much...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom