Do you have a Tattoo??

DisneyFreak529

Original Poster
I don't have one yet, but I would like a plain small black Mickey Icon on my hip.
Like a hidden Mickey kind of.

I know it might sound crazy. Any one here have tattoos, of anything? Doesn't have to be Disney related.

Erika

I'm too chicken to get a tattoo. Within a few years of getting one I would probably change my mind and not like it anymore. :eek:

Crescent_Fresh

Tattoo's

I have 7. Mostly Island / Polynesian themes, tiki's waves palm trees etc. etc.. I have gotten them on my trips to the islands with my friend / tattoo artist while we were surfing etc. They are addicting and always (with taste) looking to expand on some of the tribal artwork that I come across when traveling / experience different customs. (One of the reasons that I love the Polynesian Village so much).

Aurora_25

darthdarrel said:
nope won't disfigure my body with a tattoo or even peircings.
I'm with you- Although I did get my ears pierced when I was 12- that was a huge mistake- apparently I am allergic to all metal and plastic in my ears...So I now have holes in my ears that I can't do anything about...:rolleyes:

disney_nutter

I have 4 now all non disney related, going a motley crue one with the dr feelgood sign on it, ac/dcon my back, a wolf on my shin and a celtic cross on my arm

robynchic

I have one piercing in each earlobe.

If I get any tattoos, my parents will kick me out of the house, stop paying for school, take away my car...basically disown me.
And yet, I'm trying to convince them that if I did get a tattoo, it would be in a discreet place (on the inside of my right hip bone) and it would be something that has meaning to me (the WDW College Program logo, possibly with an "03" in one ear, "05" in the other, and hopefully one more in the center if I do an Advanced Internship.) No dice, though.

PencilTest

Yup, I have a Classic Mickey on my shoulder. I got him almost four years ago, and I still look at him and grin. Haven't regretted it for a second. I think I'll probably get more at some point, but I'm not gonna go crazy. Only a few, and nothing too big.

As for piercings? Oh, dear God no. I don't mind being drawn on permanently, but I don't think I could have a hole punched through a piece of me. Ewww...

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I have a bass clef on my right arm. I got it because music helped shaped my life and gave me some of my best experiences and best friends.

I'm fine with tatoos so long as they mean something....I'd be hesitant to get one with a band or something.

Pippa

No tattoos, only have my ears pierced (one hole in each ear), to be filled with very expensive earrings only!!!

PencilTest

Fievel said:
I'm fine with tatoos so long as they mean something...

Exactly. I thought for a good long time as to what my first tattoo would be. I decided on Mickey since I'm (working on) getting into the animation field because I grew up watching him. I figure that something I'm going to be basing my life off of is good enough to emblazon on my skin. I always feel bad for the people who get a tattoo of something fleeting that they don't really care about.

I personally wouldn't want to explain a Milli Vanilli tattoo to my grandkids.

wbboy29

Yep I have one. I just got it this past April, and it will be the last one I ever get. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE IT!!! But man, did it hurt like a.......well you get the idea, :lol: .

Anyways, mine is Disney related, but is has very special meaning to me. It represents a goal/dream finally coming true for me. Plus it's Disney but I wanted something that wouldn't scream Disney like a Mickey shape or a Pluto tattoo would. But Like I said I LOVE IT, but it's my last one, hahahaha.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom