Do you ever wish Disney would venture into 3D rides?

Prototype82

Original Poster
I'm not talking about Star Tours(which I'm hoping to check out Spring Break) But rides like Transformers and The Amazing Adventures of Spiderman. Personally, if a Tron attraction ever came to fruition, that's probably the format I'd want to see it in. Opinions? Your own ride fantasies?

DrummerAlly

No!

NOOOOO!!!!!

What makes disney special is "real" rides with animatronics, great sets, excellent cast member interaction, etc.

Universal has a lock on simulator rides and does them better than Disney ever could. Universal does these to death and it gets very boring. People spend all day these days in front of screens - no more!

disney fan 13

NOOOOO!!!!!

What makes disney special is "real" rides with animatronics, great sets, excellent cast member interaction, etc.

Universal has a lock on simulator rides and does them better than Disney ever could. Universal does these to death and it gets very boring. People spend all day these days in front of screens - no more!

I knew someone was going to drop this...

So twister,disaster,E.T, Fear factor, Men in black, woody woodpecker, jurrassic park, Pteranodon Flyers dudley doo, Popeye and bluto bilge rat's, Dragon Challenge, Incredible Hulk, the high in the sky trolley train ride, posidens fury, the eight wonders of simbad, cat in the hat, doctor doom fearfall, Hollywood rip ride rockit,

Are all screen rides? I'm sorry but your post is very disney bias since disney has more screen rides then universal, TTBAB, Muppets 3D, Star tours, Mickeys philharmagic, soarin, mexico ride, captain EO, toy story mania, the seas with nemo and friends, mission space, turtle talk, circle of life, reflections of china, impressions of france, monsters inc laugh floor, o canada, I can go on...

JT3000

NOOOOO!!!!!

Universal only has two proper simulators (Simpsons & Despicable Me.) Spider-Man uses simulator technology but is a whole 'nother animal. Universal does have a tendency to overdo 3-D and other screen-based attractions, but Disney has been falling into the same trap lately.

Disneyboy17

I knew someone was going to drop this...

So twister,disaster,E.T, Fear factor, Men in black, woody woodpecker, jurrassic park, Pteranodon Flyers dudley doo, Popeye and bluto bilge rat's, Dragon Challenge, Incredible Hulk, the high in the sky trolley train ride, posidens fury, the eight wonders of simbad, cat in the hat, doctor doom fearfall, Hollywood rip ride rockit,

Are all screen rides? I'm sorry but your post is very disney bias since disney has more screen rides then universal, TTBAB, Muppets 3D, Star tours, Mickeys philharmagic, soarin, mexico ride, captain EO, toy story mania, the seas with nemo and friends, mission space, turtle talk, circle of life, reflections of china, impressions of france, monsters inc laugh floor, o canada, I can go on...

I have to agree with disney fan 13

Dragonrider1227

Providing they used the proper source material. Tron would make a great 3D ride. And even though I wouldn't ride it, Avatar could in theory make a good 3D ride. (Especially since the only thing worth while about Avatar is its 3D ;p) A 3D roller coaster for the scene in Monsters Inc. with all the doors would be cool too now that I think about it.
A Snow White 3D ride though would be terrible.

Also, doesn't Toy Story Mania technically count?

Disney may be overusing the whole 3D thing but as John Wayne once put it; "It works, doesn't it?"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom