Do you actually eat at DLR?

Darkbeer1

I avoid eating at theme parks - partially because of the high prices, partially because it's rarely quality. The Plaza Fried Chicken at Disneyland is the exception.

Sounds like you haven't eaten at Knott's Berry Farm, let me mention some things I love that is part of my $10 per month Meal Plan. (Yes, one or two meals every time you visit Knott's. (Lots of vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten Free options, including veggie burgers and vegan hot dogs)

Fireman's BBQ

My overall fave, 3 or 4 large pork ribs plus a 1/4 chicken that is cooked on a grill you can see, along with corn on the cob or a Baked Potato. Hot, Fresh, and very good.

Flank Steak Sandwich with a bag of chips

Boardwalk BBQ

Pulled Pork Sandwich and side

1/2 chicken and side

Carne Asada Fries with Guacamole

A true Panda Express (full menu) - ! item plate with meal plan

Western BBQ Cheeseburger with Bacon and Fries.

Lisa and I will stop sometimes just to grab a meal to go. Close, easy short term parking, and they provide to go containers.

SirWillow

We'll do both on this trip. Blue Bayou is already reserved, and we have a couple of other meals in the parks planned.

But we'll also cross harbor and eat at Jimboy's, Denny's probably once, and definitely ordering Round Table to be delivered.

Balance in everything. :)

Outbound

Sounds like you haven't eaten at Knott's Berry Farm, let me mention some things I love that is part of my $10 per month Meal Plan. (Yes, one or two meals every time you visit Knott's. (Lots of vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten Free options, including veggie burgers and vegan hot dogs)

I actually have! Forgot about that in the moment, but yes, Knott's is even better. Doesn't even feel like a park, the way it is seperated from everything.

mickEblu

Raising Canes just opened up in Anaheim at Euclid and Lincoln

I tried the one in Downey. I find it overrated but still a very serviceable tender. With that said I also felt that way about Chik Fil A years ago the first time I tried it but really began enjoying it when expectations setttled. The Raising Canes tenders don’t taste like anything unless you dip it in their sauce. I remember liking one of the sides I think and the toast too.

mickEblu

I didn’t think ya’ll would know Church’s, since they’re so rare and they’re mostly in the hood lol.

Church’s biscuits, when baked right, are delicious.

Cmon now! Those little honey topped crunchy church’s biscuits!? The other thing that’s great about Church’s is that I think they make everything to order. You re always waiting like at least 20 minutes and the chicken is super hot and crispy.

Last edited:

Stripes

DCA has some decent options. If we’re in DL we’ll usually head outside of the park and go to Downtown Disney for a bite to eat. We’re far too lazy to leave the resort.

Californian Elitist

Cmon now! Those little honey topped crunchy church’s biscuits!? The other thing that’s great about Church’s is that I think they make everything to order. You re always waiting like at least 20 minutes and the chicken is super hot and crispy.

Facts! Delicious when they’re not burnt and the honey sets in the biscuit just right!

You’re right, I’ve never waited less than 10 minutes for my food at Church’s. The food is always good and hot. In saying that, I haven’t been to Church’s in a few years lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom