Do we know the ride systems for the Fantasy Springs rides?

LittleMerman

Original Poster
Hey everyone! Do we know what type of rides are coming to Fantasy Springs? I've heard it was a longer version of Frozen Ever After plus a Tangled ride and two Peter Pan rides. Do we know anything else, like the ride system or what type of rides everything will be? Thanks for any help! I'm really excited about this expansion!

wdrive

I don’t think anything is confirmed yet.

I’m under the impression the Tangled will have a similar system to Disneyland Paris’ version of the Storybook Land Canal boats.

Toni25

Oh really? We can't judge anything until we experience it but that doesn't sound impressive or exciting lol.
Not everything has to be "extreme", somethings are just charming...and I love that. I am really looking forward to the Tangled ride, I think it will be a calm family ride with some classic Disney infused.
I love that ride in Paris.
Seeing little miniature worlds just does something to my brain and imagination, could only imagine how a child would feel.

LittleMerman

Original Poster
Not everything has to be "extreme", somethings are just charming...and I love that. I am really looking forward to the Tangled ride, I think it will be a calm family ride with some classic Disney infused.
I love that ride in Paris.
Seeing little miniature worlds just does something to my brain and imagination, could only imagine how a child would feel.
I didn't mention extreme. I said the ride system itself doesn't sound exciting or impressive if it's like the Story Book Land Canal boats, which to me is not an exciting ride system. I was hoping for a little more - Tangled is one of my favorite Disney movies and there's a lot they could do with it beyond a slow moving ride-along. Most Disney rides are not extreme but a lot are more exciting than a omnimover boat system (ex: Pirates at least has a mild drop). I still enjoy the slower rides for what they are - most of them are really sweet and creative - but part of the fun of a ride for someone like me who really enjoys rides is the system itself (not so much at Disney but as a whole). I'm sure it'll be cute.

Last edited:

SweetDuffy101

if you want answers and updates go to this thread.

LittleMerman

Original Poster

if you want answers and updates go to this thread.
Thanks, I'll browse around when I have some time! That's a long thread.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom