Do they Still have Mouse Ears with Custom Name on back?

GS3rd

Original Poster
Hi Guys !

In 2010 I was at Disneyland, and they had the mouse ears with custom names on the back...Do they have that at Disney World as well?

Thank you!

G00fyDad

Hi Guys !

In 2010 I was at Disneyland, and they had the mouse ears with custom names on the back...Do they have that at Disney World as well?

Thank you!

In certain places. Last I checked it is just in the World of Disney in Disney Springs and the Chapeau (at the start of Mainstreet USA) in MK.

JIMINYCR

Yes the Chapeau in MK still offers the embroidery service and sells many of the other Disney style hats. The entrance is now closed to the shop so you have to enter through The Main Street Confectionary entrance. I dont think Disney will ever get rid of the embroidered mouse ears... they are one of the things that everyone associates with Disney and I dont know anyone who has never had at least one in their lifetime.

Can confirm, they offer several fonts and thread colors but do still offer the same classic font and gold thread of the original ears my mom has from her first trip to Disneyland and the same as my first trip pair of ears from WDW in the 80s. Bought the identical ears with identical embroidery for my son on his first trip last week at WDW. We bought them at Chapeau at MK, but they can also be found at Adrian and Ediths Head to Toe in Hollywood Studios and also at World of Memories at Disney Springs.
They don't do embroidery at World of Disney at Disney Springs, must go to nearby World of Memories.

NelleBelle

Not sure if they still do this, but if your little one gets his/her first hair cut at the Main St. Barber (when it's open), they get a set of ears that are embroidered "first haircut"--both of my kids were lucky enough to get their first haircuts there and the barbers make it into quite a special occasion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom