Do they sell pocahontas costumes in wdw?

Family5

Original Poster
I have been on the lookout for a Disney Pocahontas costume (size 6) for months now.
At DisneyStore.com they are not available. And everywhere else online they are too big 10/12
Anyone know where we might be able to get one.

My daughter LOVES Mulan and Pocahontas, and the only one I think we are going to see on our first trip is Pocahontas....I am hoping to suprize her when we get there in May with the costume.

Any tips would be great!

m&mmom

I saw pocahantos costume in the World of Disney Store in Downtown Disney when I was there in 2008. Also if you book the Princess Breakfast in Norway you are sure to see Mulan. Each time we go she is there. We have always been able to see Pocahantos in Animal Kingdom. Her show is no longer there, but she's always been on one of the meet and greet trails there. Hope this helps. :D

ta2mama

I remember seeing a Pocahantas costume on one of the carts, maybe near Camp Minnie Mickey, when we were there in Nov 2008.

MissM

I know I've seen them in Frointerland at the very least on a cart/stand that also sells Davey Crocket " skin" caps.

Last time I checked out the prices of the Princess dresses they were all $59.95 but I don't know if the Pocahontas one is the same price or not. (The Belle/Cinderella/Tink/etc. type ones in the shop on Main Street were all $59.95.)

tiaragirl

You can definitely get a Pocahontas costume! At MK, in Frontierland, there is a cart that sells them. There's also a place in AK that has them for sake (another cart near Camp Minnie Mickey, I think). It's a very cute costume.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom