Do these restaurants take Disney gift cards?

daisyduckie

Original Poster
I like to use Disney gift cards as a way to budget my trip. I just noticed that for my next trip we are eating at a lot of non-Disney restaurants. Could someone tell me if the following restaurants take Disney gift cards?

Ale and Compass
Garden Grove
The Bon Voyage Breakfast
Fresh

Thanks so much for any help!

nickys

Premium Member
I'd say no problem with Ale and Compass and Bon Voyage, not sure about the others.

I agree. Both take the dining plan, so Disney gift cards will be fine.

The other two don’t take the dining plan and you can’t pay using a magic band. I suspect Disney gift cards aren’t accepted either, but you should phone to check.

HwdStudio

I agree. Both take the dining plan, so Disney gift cards will be fine.

The other two don’t take the dining plan and you can’t pay using a magic band. I suspect Disney gift cards aren’t accepted either, but you should phone to check.
I agree as well. I’m am almost positive that Garden Grove and Fresh will not accept Disney gift cards unless something has changed. The only places At the S&D that will accept the cards are Daisy’s Garden and the othe Disney shop at the Swan.

Jon81uk

Swan and Dolphin probably won't, but everywhere else on property should. We charged back to our room from everywhere at Disney Springs as well. So even if some places don't take them, you can charge to the room and then pay off at your resort with a gift card. But again, Swan & Dolphin are very separate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom