Do the boats from POFQ stop at both docks at Disney Springs ~ Market Place and Westside???

Twinglemom

Original Poster
Haven't used the boats in years and I know with the changing times things have been reduced so I wasn't sure if the boats only stop at one dock.

mf1972

we’re currently staying at FQ now. they’re dropping guests off only at the main drop off between saratoga & DS. u have to follow a path to the entrance near the christmas store. they haven’t been picking up or dropping off at the other dock.

Minnesota disney fan

Before covid, they only stopped at DS and didn't go to West Side directly. However, you could catch a boat to that side if you wanted. I don't think there's ever been a direct drop off at both places.

Vegas Disney Fan

we’re currently staying at FQ now. they’re dropping guests off only at the main drop off between saratoga & DS. u have to follow a path to the entrance near the christmas store. they haven’t been picking up or dropping off at the other dock.
Can you enter by the Christmas store again?

When we were there a year ago it still had Covid precautions in place so the Christmas store walkway was exit only and we had to walk all the way to Earl of sandwich to enter. Not a big deal but kind of a pain.

mf1972

Can you enter by the Christmas store again?

When we were there a year ago it still had Covid precautions in place so the Christmas store walkway was exit only and we had to walk all the way to Earl of sandwich to enter. Not a big deal but kind of a pain.
you have to walk around the christmas store & enter between what i think is a tea/spice store & the christmas store. also have to go through a metal detector & bag check if u set off the detector.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom