Do I need to see the film to appreciate the World of Avatar?

• Thread starter Deleted member 131391
  • Start date

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Haven't seen the movie, but I enjoy the land. Actually, Flight of Passage is the first FP I book.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
I agree, but I think the lack of story is one of the reasons why viewing the film ahead of time would be helpful.
I agree. I had expressed that in my first post saying that I went for the first time last week not having seen the movie and was highly disappointed with the attractions.
I think you can more easily enjoy MK dark rides since they tell you the story but NRJ did not so to me its neccessary to see the movie to have any clue. I literally had no idea what I was looking at lol.

KBLovedDisney

No, I have never seen Avatar, but the land is amazing. Honestly pictures don't do it justice. It's really cool at night. And I haven't even done FoP yet! :happy:

Po'Rich

I agree. I had expressed that in my first post saying that I went for the first time last week not having seen the movie and was highly disappointed with the attractions.
I think you can more easily enjoy MK dark rides since they tell you the story but NRJ did not so to me its neccessary to see the movie to have any clue. I literally had no idea what I was looking at lol.
I agree. I think we are making the same point.

Communicora

Premium Member
Honestly, I wouldn’t watch the film unless you think you would enjoy it. It never appealed to me so I haven’t seen it, but I enjoyed Pandora a lot.

Rosanne

Not seen the film, have no clue what it's about. My knowledge goes as far as "there are some blue people in it".

Question is, do I need to see the film to appreciate the World of Avatar?
No. But it would help to see the film to enhance your experience.

hauntology

...No.

My 9th grade science teacher would put it on DVD every Friday. I slept through it every time. I was also a notorious in-class sleeper if it wasn't English or Newspaper class.

I have no clue what Avatar is truly about yet when I left Pandora at AK I immediately wanted to watch it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom