Do I dare ask such a question......

DiSnEyF@n

Does anyone think that bc of EVERYTHING going on that there might be discounts this year over Christmas break? 😆
I know its super far fetched and it’s just speculation, but I was just curious your thoughts....

thanks!

JIMINYCR

Dare to ask... The offers have been announced but who knows how desperate Disney may get if it looks like those arent producing numbers. Lots of businesses are saying in the coming season, they may be giving consumers the best deals ever than before to get their financial state moving up. And dont forget the Nov. political results may also affect deals and how consumers feel about spending.

Upvote 0

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
Dare to ask... The offers have been announced but who knows how desperate Disney may get if it looks like those arent producing numbers. Lots of businesses are saying in the coming season, they may be giving consumers the best deals ever than before to get their financial state moving up. And dont forget the Nov. political results may also affect deals and how consumers feel about spending.
I like your thinking....

Upvote 0

Pooh'sBuddy

More info than you probably want, but here's our story.

Our original plans were for the beginning of June, staying in two standard rooms at Pop. Well, we saw June wasn't going to happen, so we rescheduled for August with two rooms at Pop. We then realized that the heat of August and wearing masks would not be pleasant, so we rescheduled for December before Christmas. Without a great discount, two rooms at Pop, or really any single room on property, would be too expensive. We rebooked for DoubleTree at Disney Springs. I was really excited because we'd have wonderful sleeping arrangements with a suite for two teenaged sons and a microwave at an affordable price. Fast forward to earlier this week, I heard Disney sent out PIN codes. We checked our emails and couldn't find one, but I logged into my Disney account and saw a fantastic discount for Pop. This discount made it affordable to move back to Pop with our original two room plan.

Bottom line, have plan A, plan B and maybe plan C but don't give up!!

Upvote 0

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
More info than you probably want, but here's our story.

Our original plans were for the beginning of June, staying in two standard rooms at Pop. Well, we saw June wasn't going to happen, so we rescheduled for August with two rooms at Pop. We then realized that the heat of August and wearing masks would not be pleasant, so we rescheduled for December before Christmas. Without a great discount, two rooms at Pop, or really any single room on property, would be too expensive. We rebooked for DoubleTree at Disney Springs. I was really excited because we'd have wonderful sleeping arrangements with a suite for two teenaged sons and a microwave at an affordable price. Fast forward to earlier this week, I heard Disney sent out PIN codes. We checked our emails and couldn't find one, but I logged into my Disney account and saw a fantastic discount for Pop. This discount made it affordable to move back to Pop with our original two room plan.

Bottom line, have plan A, plan B and maybe plan C but don't give up!!
I love the info and the back story. I won’t give up. If we have to stay offsite it is what it is, but we’re definitely going... not much to do up here during the holidays when family has to quarantine (for medical reasons)... Christmas won’t be the same anyway bc of that so off to Florida we go!

Upvote 0

Schweino

I think there is hope actually. I am still salty about this, but Disney sent my sister an offer for 120/night for Pop if you go before 12-25. I didn't get this offer even though my wife, myself and her family went at the same time last year! The heck Disney?!

If Disney is sending these emails to former guests trying to get them to come back, I think theres a slight increase of chance there is a better offer on the way. I literally just booked our 11/27-12/5 trip and it was 2550 for 7 day tickets and 8 night stay.

Upvote 0

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
I think there is hope actually. I am still salty about this, but Disney sent my sister an offer for 120/night for Pop if you go before 12-25. I didn't get this offer even though my wife, myself and her family went at the same time last year! The heck Disney?!

If Disney is sending these emails to former guests trying to get them to come back, I think theres a slight increase of chance there is a better offer on the way. I literally just booked our 11/27-12/5 trip and it was 2550 for 7 day tickets and 8 night stay.
I am going to hold out and hope and pray 😆

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom