Do any WDW restaurants offer an active duty military discount?

armyfamilyof5

Original Poster
We ate at Ragland Road and received a percentage off discount when we presented our active duty military ID last March. We will be visiting the world again next month and would like to know if there are any other WDW restaurants that offer active duty a percentage off? We will be returning to Ragland Road, it was wonderful last year.

NiarrNDisney

You may want to try one of the many restaurants at Shades of Green. I have not heard of any restaurants that give military dicounts this does not mean they don't exsist.

armyfamilyof5

Original Poster
You may want to try one of the many restaurants at Shades of Green. I have not heard of any restaurants that give military dicounts this does not mean they don't exsist.

We ate at the buffet there once, it was just terrible, the milk appeared to have been powdered at some point as did the eggs....def chow hall food:hurl:. We've eaten at the ice cream parlor there, very yummy but my husband and I would prefer some more sustantial fare than waffle cones for 8 days :lol:. If any one discovers any please post! We are fortunate enough to have ressies at several great places and might try the italian rest at SOG, its gotten mixed reviews so I just don't know...

armyfamilyof5

Original Poster
A wee little bird just told me the Swan and Dolphin offer 50% off for military at their restaurants except for Blue Zoo, Shula's and Il Munio where it's a 10% discount. They have a character dinner buffet we will enjoy while we are there, YEAH!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom