Dna

woofboy111

Original Poster
This is a post from the old board that I put up, and decided to move it here. I'm not doing it to any of the replies, but only the original post. Here it is:

This is my newest ride idea. It would go in the wonders of life building in epcot. It would not only replace body wars, but every thing else in the building. The ride would start out in a medical lab with a long track in the middle of the room with cars on it. You would be told you are part of an experiment and will be shrunk down to the size of a DNA strand (possibly using Prof. Selenski's shrinking machine from Honey, I shrunk the Audience), and then explore the human body. (Still sound like the old ride). You see someone lie down on a table in front of you on a screen, and are launched using Rockin Roller Coaster technology. At the last second you see flashes of light and the screen opens into a door. (faster than you can see with speed and flashes). These flashes are also takeing your picture to be bought at the end of the ride. After you're out of the first room, you are going along a track surrounded by movie screens. They show you getting smaller and smaller, seeing first blood cells, than atoms, etc., until you exit into a dark room with black lights shineing on the track makeing it look like it glows. It would be painted like a DNA strand and it would be twisted...Very Twisted and you are traveling along it, constantly twisting! This is when the doctors in charge of the experiment come on the radio and tell you that you did it...You're the size of a DNA strand. The only problem is that you don't have enough power to enlarge using your onboard shrinking/enlargeing machine and you need to get out of the body to return to full size.

You get to the end of the strand of DNA you are on (end of track), and come to a stop. You get another messge that the only way to get out of the body with the remaining power is to leave the body by going back along the DNA strand at the same size you are (TINY). What's really happening while you're getting that message is that the track is rotating into another section of the building (You're not suppossed to know this!). You do what the doctors tell you to and get lauched again, this time onto a new track, but the uninformed guest will think their still on the same track because your car is going backwards. After going backwards along the new DNA strand for a while, you stop twisting, and start going straight again, but still backwards. You don't see any difference because you are still the size of the DNA except for it getting lighter. Then you come to a screeching hault. (did I mention a doctor in some lab across the country is controlling you?) You get another message that you are back in the lab, out of the body, but you're still the size of DNA. You look around, and useing 360 degree screens again, you see a bunch of molecules on a white backround. Finally, you get one last message saying that they've found you using a powerful microscope, and can blow you up with an exterinal shrinking/enlargeing machine. Hereing this, you see a bunch of flasing lights, and the room goes dark. When the lights come back on, you are back in the first room. Okay, your not in the actual first room, but the screens on the walls have changed to look like the first room. You then exit the ride to buy your pictures, along with some displays about DNA, and of course, the GIFT SHOP.
I hope that made sense. I know it's kind of like the story that Body wars has now, but this would be a major improvement, and someone would sponser it with no problem...unlike body wars.

I know I got some negative replies from this post on the old board, but I decided to move it anyway. Sorry for those of you that are reading this for a second time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom