DME and late arrival

I'm sure this has already been asked somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.

If we are landing after 11PM and plan on spending the night at the airport Hyatt, can we schedule DME for first thing the following morning?

Thanks in advance!

SDisney90

I'm sure this has already been asked somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.

If we are landing after 11PM and plan on spending the night at the airport Hyatt, can we schedule DME for first thing the following morning?

Thanks in advance!

Yes as long as you are staying on Disney property you can. Make sure you have all of your paperwork and luggage with you they will place it in the ME for you and take you right to your resort.

Upvote 0

Rob562

Two suggestions:

1) Call DME directly to make your DME reservation. The CM's at Central Reservations often aren't that good with "out of the ordinary" situations like a Guest not arriving on a flight that same day. Give them a call at 866-599-0951 and tell them about what time you'd like to take the bus.

2) Make sure you *don't* use the yellow luggage tags that will be sent to you. Though your flight is arriving after the 10pm luggage cutoff time anyway, it's best not to tempt fate and have the bags get lost in DME luggage limbo because your tagged bags arrived a day before the system expected them to.

-Rob

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom