DLRP Food Pics!

Semantje

Original Poster
I know there is an WDW food pic thread but i couldn't find one in the Disneyland Paris section. I have some pictures of Disneyland Paris foods and i hope we can share them here! (if any mod think this thread should be somewhere else or i overlooked it please let me know!)

Semantje

Original Poster
DSC02095-3.jpg

DSC02094-2.jpg

All American Breakfast @ Anette's located in the Village.

Tloz

I've some pics of Anette's and it's definitely a place to eat if you're starving. A bit expensive, but delicious!
p1050173fk9.jpg

picture by Mouetto on DCP

The Maxi and Mini Incredible Burger. Finishing the Maxi will get you a free milk shake (Strange idea, right? If you eat food, we'll give you food!)

DSC02647.JPG

The Caesar's Salad. I don't know how it's in US, but in France, garnish tends to be in a small quantity, and there, it's the opposite ;)

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
I've some pics of Anette's and it's definitely a place to eat if you're starving. A bit expensive, but delicious!
p1050173fk9.jpg

picture by Mouetto on DCP

The Maxi and Mini Incredible Burger. Finishing the Maxi will get you a free milk shake (Strange idea, right? If you eat food, we'll give you food!)

DSC02647.JPG

The Caesar's Salad. I don't know how it's in US, but in France, garnish tends to be in a small quantity, and there, it's the opposite ;)
Def going back there in November :)

Semantje

Original Poster
DSC02197-1.jpg

My plate at the Hunter's Grill (buffet) , Sequoia Lodge hotel. I had a jacket patato, ham with mustard sauce, lasagne and a sausage with bread and a small salad. It was ok nothing special!

DSC02199-1.jpg

DSC02200-1.jpg

And a selection of the desert table wich was yummy!

Semantje

Original Poster
Dinner at the Rainforest Cafe in The Disney Village.

DSC02380_zps85841cb6.jpg

Appetizer: Awesome appatizer adventure to share. I see thats it a bit different now on the menu. No mussels but with patato wedges.

DSC02382_zpse85e360b.jpg

Entree: Mixed Grill.

DSC02388_zps70286e33.jpg

Dessert: Sparkling Vulcano to share. I must warn you... this is so filling with those big pieces of brownie... gosh i almost crawl back to the hotel room.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I'm bumping the thread to see if anyone else has any pictures. We are going in June so looking at some food pictures might help plan were we want to eat. Thanks!

peep

I have a few from my last trip at the beginning of this month....

At Walts...

Duck breast glazed with maple syrup, mashed potato and sautéed vegetables

Roasted salmon and gnocchi in an American sauce, served with salad dressed in olive oil

Hakuna Matata...

Kebab with Hakuna fries

King Ludwig's Castle...

Bretzel burger, Cheeseburger garnished with a roasted slice of pork breast, Frankfurter sausage, rocket salad, sauerkraut, munster and emmental cheeses, Bavarian mustard, tomato and gherkin, served on a pretzel with French fries

Blue Lagoon....

Caribbean salad, Romaine lettuce, avocado, pineapple, kidney beans, baby corn, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and mango vinaigrette

I think this was the Grilled Swordfish

"Caribbean" chicken colombo served with fragrant rice and roasted plantain

Chocolate macaroon with mango compote

Coconut mousse served with vailla biscuit and pineapple tartare

Vanilla Island crème brûlée with caramel flambé

Very tasty.

HolleBolleGijs

"Frozen" Hot Chocolate - a.k.a. speculoos-flavored hot chocolate with a mountain of whipped cream, served with a sugar cookie spoon (not pictured)
WP_20141123_004[1].jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom