DLR Picture of the Day

Phroobar

maxresdefault.jpg

SuddenStorm

Maybe I'm nitpicking- but does this extended queue bother anyone else? It doesn't match the aesthetic of the rest of Space Mountain- it would've been far better to make it look like the rest of the indoor Space Mountain queue. Definitely an improvement to what was there before, but it's something that could have been done far better.

Phroobar

Maybe I'm nitpicking- but does this extended queue bother anyone else? It doesn't match the aesthetic of the rest of Space Mountain- it would've been far better to make it look like the rest of the indoor Space Mountain queue. Definitely an improvement to what was there before, but it's something that could have been done far better.
It feels very science museum like and nothing like the rest of SM. It should have had a preshow with some slick effects and then a covered entrance into SM.

Personally I think it was better as an arcade.

SuddenStorm

It feels very science museum like and nothing like the rest of SM. It should have had a preshow with some slick effects and then a covered entrance into SM.

Personally I think it was better as an arcade.

I definitely agree, having entertainment available in the area as a nice diversion from the rest of the park is preferable to both a queue, and it sitting empty. Especially with how many locals use Disneyland as a hangout, having some form of the Starcade could be fun for the people who go a few times a month.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom