DLR Annual Passholders & Day Guests: Grievances

Stevek

She could have just done it in the Hollywood backlot and nobody would have noticed.

But seriously, the fact that she did this along the ROA in NOS and her family member filmed the aftermath has me questioning if the whole thing was orchestrated.
I do wonder if she was a magic key holder and they ended up revoking it. I don't believe it was orchestrated but I do believe they were dumb enough to think they were in the right and that they felt they could use the video against Disney. Again, just absolutely stupid people.

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
Her disbelief that this behavior isn’t ok is maybe worse. She’s the classic “Karen” if there was one. Asked for manager, said she paid their salaries, commented that she visited Aulani. 🤦🏻‍♂️
She is definitely a Karen. Brushing off her behavior, trying to turn it back on management, having her family film, etc. Yeah, she’s a Karen.
Well yeah but are we saying we saw this video and said “just another Tuesday?” Maybe you guys are just using “not surprising” as a figure of speech. I don’t think you saw the video and weren’t taken back in the slightest but I could be wrong.
I wasn’t taken aback. I’d say people performing oral sex on small world and people doing things with their fingers to the person sitting in front of them on Matterhorn tops that. I was taken aback by that, and that was a decade ago.

I wasn’t taken aback by Karen peeing at all.

mickEblu

She is definitely a Karen. Brushing off her behavior, trying to turn it back on management, having her family film, etc. Yeah, she’s a Karen.

I wasn’t taken aback. I’d say people performing oral sex on small world and people doing things with their fingers to the person sitting in front of them tops that. I was taken aback by that, and that was a decade ago.

I wasn’t taken aback by Karen peeing at all.

Wow. Well you worked there. I’m sure you ve seen some things.

mickEblu

I do wonder if she was a magic key holder and they ended up revoking it. I don't believe it was orchestrated but I do believe they were dumb enough to think they were in the right and that they felt they could use the video against Disney. Again, just absolutely stupid people.

She looks genuinely upset so you re probably right but how stupid can you be? I just had to question it because of the location of the incident (if it occurred there) and the fact they not only filmed it but put it on social media. I have a feeling they thought they could make a few bucks off this somehow.

Sailor310

Call it nit-picking, but Karen says 'don't judge me' and manager Tom says 'I'm not judging you'. He did judge her. He judged her behavior
as egregious enough to throw her out of the park.

Stevek

Call it nit-picking, but Karen says 'don't judge me' and manager Tom says 'I'm not judging you'. He did judge her. He judged her behavior
as egregious enough to throw her out of the park.
Just an instance of him trying to be too nice. There are times where you have to turn off the Disney and be more authoritative. He should have absolutely said, yes, we are judging your behavior as inappropriate and that's why you are leaving.

No Name

Honestly I think she did a better job justifying peeing in a cup than manager Tom did justifying her removal from the park. I’m not condoning her actions, but based on the arguments alone, she clearly won. Tom refuted even her most basic justifications with nothing more than stammering, and he lied that he wasn’t judging her. On the other hand, she gave reasons for her actions, some worse than others, and remained calm even as she was being thrown out of the park. I wouldn’t expect Tom to entertain every argument but I’d expect him to be honest and explain why this is unacceptable behavior.

I’d go so far as to say she might make a better manager than Tom.

drizgirl

Honestly I think she did a better job justifying peeing in a cup than manager Tom did justifying her removal from the park. I’m not condoning her actions, but based on the arguments alone, she clearly won. Tom refuted even her most basic justifications with nothing more than stammering, and he lied that he wasn’t judging her. On the other hand, she gave reasons for her actions, some worse than others, and remained calm even as she was being thrown out of the park. I wouldn’t expect Tom to entertain every argument but I’d expect him to be honest and explain why this is unacceptable behavior.

Tom didn't need reasons and was probably trained not to get in a p***ing match with guests.

No Name

Tom didn't need reasons and was probably trained not to get in a p***ing match with guests.
That would make sense, but she was surprisingly calm and with few exceptions she wasn’t really being rude. I think she was in a state where Tom should’ve given a clear and concise explanation instead of frustrating her more with lies and simple “okay”s. I can understand why she wanted to speak to someone more competent.

Last edited:

Stevek

She did nothing but babble incoherently. She peed in a cup. There really doesn’t need to be any other explanation or justification from Tom for removing her and we don’t know what was said before the video started but the way she mentions the issue makes me believe Tom had already told her why she was being removed. I can’t believe you even remotely think she won anything. She is pathetic and acting like an absolute entitled fool.

mickEblu

That would make sense, but she was surprisingly calm and with few exceptions she wasn’t really being rude. I think she was in a state where Tom should’ve given a clear and concise explanation instead of frustrating her more with lies and simple “okay”s. I can understand why she wanted to speak to someone more competent.

My man, these are some weird takes.

Stevek

I was being sarcastic
Thank goodness. I thought you had gone to the dark side. 😂

8D1E1F75-AD12-4F18-8794-F7D3E378791C.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom