• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

DLP to Dover Cruise Terminal

disnyfan89

Original Poster
Hello,

I am hoping someone with more knowledge than I may be able to solve a quandary I am having. I am currently looking at the feasibility of combining a Disneyland Paris stay with the Westbound Transatlantic sailing next September out of Dover. However, seeing as we will be flying in from the states we will not have our own transportation so I am trying to figure out the best was to get from DLP to Dover the morning of our cruise.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Surfin' Tuna

Advertisement
We have looked at this a couple of times in the past as well, so I am really looking forward to seeing you learn anything better than we did. It seems like a great plan if one can make it happen. Sorry to not be any help, but I'll be following this.

Mr Ferret 88

Premium Member
Hello,

I am hoping someone with more knowledge than I may be able to solve a quandary I am having. I am currently looking at the feasibility of combining a Disneyland Paris stay with the Westbound Transatlantic sailing next September out of Dover. However, seeing as we will be flying in from the states we will not have our own transportation so I am trying to figure out the best was to get from DLP to Dover the morning of our cruise.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!
As far as i am aware there are probably several options for each leg.

On the way out. fly direct from USA to Charles de Gaulle airport - taxi to Disney
or Fly from USA to UK then fly over to CDG then taxi to Disney
Fly to UK then train to DLP ( i think there is a change at some point) .

To get to Dover from DLP
Train from DLP to Dover. There will most likely be a change for this.
Taxi to CDG airport then fly to Gatwick - Train or cruise line bus to the port.

Sorry if this isn't much help but we have not done this before.

ChuckElias

So. . . we disembarked in Dover after our Iceland cruise in 2015 and then visited DLP. (You can read my trip report, linked in my signature ;) )

The train was incredibly easy from Paris to DLP. And the train was incredibly easy from Dover to Paris. So my suggestion would be to take the RER train from DLP all the way to the Gare du Nord train station, and then take the chunnel train from there to Dover. Once you're in Dover, it's a taxi ride (ours was about $60) to the cruise terminal.

Top Bottom