Dlp Fan Daze

The Empress Lilly

Alas, the upcharge insanity coming to your favourite unspoiled resort too.

Why oh why did that locust plague, TWDC, have to descend upon this beautiful Disney Park? :cry:

douglasrickard

I think it sounds nice. I notice such a good atmosphere back on the train from Disneyland between British guests. This could be great for meeting other people that are into the parks (which I only started visiting again after Paris refurbishmebts) and an event to focus on with friends I know who might like unique events to plan for.

peep

Original Poster
I'm not overly excited about this party but the likelihood that I attend is pretty high, depending on how much it costs to attend. The "exclusive ride time" isn't exciting, if we're fans we would have ridden everything there already a million times, to stand in line just with anyone willing to shell out for the event doesn't make it any more special.

I'm intrigued by what characters they'll bring out but I'll admit if there's a big wait to see them (which there inevitably will be) I won't be bothered about their existence.

Exclusive entertainment is what excites me.

I might sound negative but Disney always oversells these type of events and then they just end up being chaotic and unpleasant to attend (why I don't bother with the Halloween party any more, well that and its been stale for many years). They're also heavily advertising this on social media which means it'll be more than 'fans' that attend or it might stop real fans from being able to attend when it sells out. I hope it's great and everything but I just can't see it being a success outside of Disneys bank balance.

douglasrickard

The "exclusive ride time" isn't exciting, if we're fans we would have ridden everything there already a million times, to stand in line just with anyone willing to shell out for the event doesn't make it any more special.

I was thinking it would be a bit flat not having "ride time" if the party's right next to Ratatouille etc. So it's nice that they will have rides open. Although a land in Disneyland park would be amazing.

I'm intrigued by what characters they'll bring out but I'll admit if there's a big wait to see them (which there inevitably will be) I won't be bothered about their existence.

Exclusive entertainment is what excites me.

I might sound negative but Disney always oversells these type of events and then they just end up being chaotic and unpleasant to attend (why I don't bother with the Halloween party any more, well that and its been stale for many years).

I suppose it depends on how many guests are there with over fifty characters. What I'll say is, I've seen videos of the 25th Anniversary, (even though crowds looked chaotic) ...that song they played throughout the day finishing with the "Goodnight Kiss," it just seemed so much more special than any of the year-long shows etc. Listening to those two people who are part of organising it, they seem like they're going to be putting a lot into these. I wish really I'd gone to the 25th and so if they put as much thought into this and future events, I think they should be something worth attending.

asianway

I was thinking it would be a bit flat not having "ride time" if the party's right next to Ratatouille etc. So it's nice that they will have rides open. Although a land in Disneyland park would be amazing.

I suppose it depends on how many guests are there with over fifty characters. What I'll say is, I've seen videos of the 25th Anniversary, (even though crowds looked chaotic) ...that song they played throughout the day finishing with the "Goodnight Kiss," it just seemed so much more special than any of the year-long shows etc. Listening to those two people who are part of organising it, they seem like they're going to be putting a lot into these. I wish really I'd gone to the 25th and so if they put as much thought into this and future events, I think they should be something worth attending.
I mean, we all know whats going on here, right?

LondonTom

So it seems if you wanna meet all "50" characters its going to cost you a pretty penny: http://fandaze.disneylandparis.co.uk/

Just packages released so far, and nothing for AP holders seemingly yet! But they did promise 15 days of News...

Disney FanDaze Inaugural Party Packages go on sale 15th January 2018.

Get ready to secure your place at the event of 2018, Disney FanDaze Inaugural Party on 2nd June. We have two types of packages to choose from – Classic and Themed, each one with its own magical extras. Availability is limited, so be quick to avoid disappointment!

A limited number of standalone tickets will go on sale spring 2018.

You can book Classic Packages from 15th January 2018 online.

You can book Themed Packages from 15th January 2018 by calling 08448 008 898 (calls cost 5p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge).

Classic Packages
Be a part of Disney FanDaze history with this package that includes:
• Disney FanDaze Inaugural Party ticket
• Disney Hotel Stay
• Disney Park tickets
• PhotoPass+
• Disney FanDaze Lanyard and Pin.

You can book Disney FanDaze Classic Packages from 15th January 2018 online.

Starting from €412.50* per person (handling fees (19€ per booking) and local taxes not included)

*prices may vary depending on arrival dates and on the length of your stay and choice of Disney Hotel, based on 2 adults. Price per adult based on 2 adults sharing the same standard room at Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe for 1 night/2days parks in High season incl hotel accommodation and Disney Parks tickets and Disney FanDaze content depending on chosen package. Breakfast not included except if you stay in a Disney Hotel Club room or a Suite. The prices indicated do not include local taxes. An amount per person (from 18 years old and above, based on age at check-in) and per night of €0.99 will be added to the final price at the time of booking. Tax amounts subject to change. Fees per booking may apply, consult us. The offer is available in at least one Disney hotel per arrival date until options run out.

Themed Packages

With a themed package, you get everything from the Classic Package plus an exclusive extra depending on the theme you choose. Only a limited number of themed packages are available. You can book one from 15th January 2018 by calling 08448 008 898 (Calls cost 5p per minute plus your phone company's access charge).

► Character Madness
The perfect package for the biggest fans of Disney Characters.

Premium
Enjoy everything included in the classic package (starting from one night in a Disney Hotel) plus premium extras

Private Meet & Greet with Mickey and Minnie in exclusive outfits
Sunday brunch with eight Disney VIP Characters

Also included:
• Disney Park tickets
• PhotoPass+
• Disney FanDaze Lanyard and Pin

Starting from €632.50* per person (handling fees (19€ per booking) and local taxes not included)
50 Premium Character Madness packages available

Exclusive
Enjoy everything included in the classic package (starting from two nights in a Disney Hotel) plus premium extras.

Meet & Play Pre-Farewell Parade with Disney FanDaze VIP Characters
Private encounters with two very special VIP Characters

Also included:
• Character Encounters with Mickey and Minnie
• Sunday brunch with eight Disney VIP Characters in exclusive outfits
• Disney Park tickets
• PhotoPass+

Starting from € 845.90** per person (handling fees (19€ per booking) and local taxes not included).
16 Exclusive Character Madness packages available.

Park Enthusiast
The perfect package for the biggest fans of the Disney Parks.

Premium
Enjoy everything included in the classic package (starting from one night in a Disney Hotel) plus premium extras.
VIP FASTPASS for our most popular attractions.

Starting from €632.50* per person (handling fees (19€ per booking) and local taxes not included)
100 Premium Park Enthusiast packages available.

Exclusive
Enjoy everything included in the classic package (starting from two nights in a Disney Hotel) plus premium extras.
Two-hour tour of the Disney Parks with an Imagineer.
Exclusive access to the VIP viewing area for Disney Illuminations and Disney Stars on Parade.

Also included:
• VIP FASTPASS for our most popular attractions.
• Disney Park tickets
• PhotoPass+

Starting from € 845.90** per person (handling fees (19€ per booking) and local taxes not included)
16 Exclusive Park Enthusiast packages available

►Disneylicious Adventure
The perfect package for fans of Disneylicious dining.

Premium
Enjoy everything included in the classic package (starting from one night in a Disney Hotel) plus premium extras.
Sunday brunch with eight Disney VIP Characters in exclusive outfits.
Exclusive Disney FanDaze Gourmand goodies.

Also included:
• Disney Park tickets
• PhotoPass+

50 Premium Disneylicious Adventure packages available

Exclusive
Workshop with a Disney chef.
Ratatouille cookbook signed by one of our star chefs.

Also included:
• Sunday brunch with eight Disney VIP Characters
• Exclusive Disney FanDaze Gourmand goodies
• Disney Park tickets
• PhotoPass+

Starting from € 845.90** per person (handling fees (19€ per booking) and local taxes not included)
16 Premium Disneylicious Adventure packages available.

► Ultimate FANtasia
The perfect package for our ultimate fans. Enjoy everything included in the classic package (starting from two nights in a Disney Hotel) plus FANtastic extras.

VIP seating for all conferences in Animagique Theatre***
VIP lounge access with unlimited food and drinks
A place at our VIP Disney FanDaze Inaugural Party Dinner with Disney conference speakers
Disney FanDaze exclusive merchandise
Ultimate FANtasia Disney FanDaze pin

Also included:
• Disney Park tickets
• PhotoPass+

Tickets go on sale 15th January.

*** Ultimate FANtasia Guests need a valid Conference Add-on ticket to enjoy VIP seating.

Starting from € 1095.90** per person (handling fees (19€ per booking) and local taxes not included)
100 Ultimate FANtasia packages available

*prices may vary depending on arrival dates and the length of your stay and choice of Disney Hotel, based on 2 adults. Price per adult based on 2 adults sharing the same standard room at Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe for 2 nights/3 days parks in Moderate season incl. hotel accommodation and Disney Parks tickets and Disney FanDaze content depending on chosen package. Breakfast not included except if you stay in a Disney Hotel Club room or a Suite. The prices indicated do not include local taxes. An amount per person (from 18 years old and above, based on age at check-in) and per night of €0.99 will be added to the final price at the time of booking. Tax amounts subject to change. Fees per booking may apply, consult us. The offer is available in at least one Disney hotel per arrival date until options run out.
**prices may vary depending on arrival dates and on the length of your stay and choice of Disney Hotel, based on 2 adults. Price per adult based on 2 adults sharing the same standard room at Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe for 2 nights/3 days parks in Moderate season incl. hotel accommodation and Disney Parks tickets and Disney FanDaze content depending on chosen package. Breakfast not included except if you stay in a Disney Hotel Club room or a Suite. The prices indicated do not include local taxes. An amount per person (from 18 years old and above, based on age at check-in) and per night of €0.99 will be added to the final price at the time of booking. Tax amounts subject to change. Fees per booking may apply, consult us. The offer is available in at least one Disney hotel per arrival date until options run out.

Conferences

If you’re a fan of Disney Imagineers and want to hear some of their best kept secrets, then these are the add-ons for you. Once you’ve booked your package, just add one of these amazing extras and you’ll enjoy an exclusive conference with Disney Imagineers in Animagique Theatre.

• “Insights with…Disney Imagineering” : €25***

• “A Duffy & Friends panel with…” €25***

***To access conferences at Animagique Theatre, Guests need a valid Disney FanDaze Inaugural Party ticket.

peep

Original Poster
The general consenous on social media seems to be it's overpriced and completely ignoring that the majority of the fan base has annual passes and/or live close enough to not need a hotel. I completely agree, it feels really mis-judged and I hope we get another announcement to change the cost of the event (apparently there's a rumour an event only ticket will be in the region of 100 euros).

I can't imagine after this initial announcement there will be a price point which will make it worthwhile for me. Especially as the thing I was most excited for was the imagineer talk which is an extra cost.

asianway

The general consenous on social media seems to be it's overpriced and completely ignoring that the majority of the fan base has annual passes and/or live close enough to not need a hotel. I completely agree, it feels really mis-judged and I hope we get another announcement to change the cost of the event (apparently there's a rumour an event only ticket will be in the region of 100 euros).

I can't imagine after this initial announcement there will be a price point which will make it worthwhile for me. Especially as the thing I was most excited for was the imagineer talk which is an extra cost.
Again, you do realize whats going on here, right?

douglasrickard

I'm going and am excited. Got a classic package for not much more than a regular trip last year. Early bird and hotel deal discounts all automatically applied in easy online booking!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom