Diz 2012 Trip Planning DVD

JHASdiz

Does anyone know if the new 2012 Trip Planning DVD is out yet? Or when it does come out?
We like to collect them each year, even if its the same video as the year before because it gets us excited to go visit the mouse. We're anxious to get the new one.
If its January 1st that it comes out I'm gonna feel like a big nerd for asking!:shrug:

disneypearl

I am waiting for it also. I hope it is new and has more info on the resorts. Even if it is the same I will be happy to order it and look forward to seeing it. Love to get anything Disney in the mailbox.

Upvote 0
At least you guys in the USA are still getting a planning DVD here in the UK we used to get one each year but this year all we get is a brochure and an online planning tool with short video clips:( I miss the DVD as it was a great way to help plan for our next trip but its probably down to the cost of having to make a separate DVD for the UK. I can always hope they bring one out next year if we are lucky.

Upvote 0

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
At least you guys in the USA are still getting a planning DVD here in the UK we used to get one each year but this year all we get is a brochure and an online planning tool with short video clips:( I miss the DVD as it was a great way to help plan for our next trip but its probably down to the cost of having to make a separate DVD for the UK. I can always hope they bring one out next year if we are lucky.

Aww is our dvd really gone???

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom