DiVine Lady at Animal Kingdom

WDWmazprty

msdevine.jpg

She's usually at Animal Kingdom.

JIMINYCR

The US military can take some pointers from her. It's phenomenal how she blends in with the surrounding vegetation. Then when she maneuvers into another spot, she's so smooth and graceful. I've seen more people gasp from being startled when she steps out to change spots.

bethymouse

I have never seen her "perform" or "walk" or kick someone in the butte or hit someone on the head! Cool!:cool:
I've only seen her slightly move, and then you really had to look for her.:)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

JillC LI

If you want to ensure you see her, her "show" times are listed in the daily park schedule. Just make sure you're in the right place at the right time.

luv

A good sniper makes DiVine look like she was wearing an orange hunting vest with a strobe light on it.:)

http://www.military.com/video/speci...snipers/can-you-spot-the-sniper/803843237001/
I think she does a great job blending in. People sometimes see everyone standing and staring, so they'll stop and look, too. They don't even see her sometimes and move on.

My dad was a sniper a thousand years ago and I asked him if he really blended in like Gibbs on NCIS. He said that he wasn't in the desert, but that they do give you stuff to blend in if that's the goal. He also said the most important part of hiding is not moving and compared it to when we would point out animals in the woods and how sometimes you can talk your head off and the person you're with doesn't see it, but as soon as it moves, they spot it. Said that is why animals instinctively freeze when they sense danger, like a "Deer in the headlights.". And when people are hunting you, staying totally still is the most important part. And he said it like that might be useful information for me, lol. So next time I'm being hunted, I'll try not to move, lol.

DiVine proves the point, though. You can totally miss her until she moves.

Raj Morganberg

Original Poster
If you want to ensure you see her, her "show" times are listed in the daily park schedule. Just make sure you're in the right place at the right time.
Good tip...there are probably a few "Divines"..but the one I saw last week was better (very exotic)than the one on Youtube - who looks more like a fashion model.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Steve Soares also lists her times on his site.
http://wdwent.com/ak/ak.htm
Good tip...there are probably a few "Divines"..but the one I saw last week was better (very exotic)than the one on Youtube - who looks more like a fashion model.
DiVine is actually contracted from a company called Living World Entertainment and if I am not mistaken there are several people that play the Living Vines character.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom