Dispensers in Shower

angela02

Original Poster
I understand they are installing, or have installed, dispensers in the showers. Does anyone know if it is just shampoo and conditioner or is shower gel in them as well?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
From the photos I've seen (this one is from Coronado Springs, grabbed via a Google search), it does include body wash.
disney-hand-soap-dispenser.png

If you look at what it says that is not from Coronado it’s from another resort and is the same single photo floating around and no new photos ever came about from months ago! This is not at all resorts nor planned to go in All resorts yet. It was a test at one single place and heard likely a handicap accessible room shower. ;)

Weather_Lady

If you look at what it says that is not from Coronado it’s from another resort and is the same single photo floating around and no new photos ever came about from months ago! This is not at all resorts nor planned to go in All resorts yet. It was a test at one single place and heard likely a handicap accessible room shower. ;)

You're right - my bad! Deleted.

Tom P.

FWIW, we were at Art of Animation last month and these were not in use. We still had individual bottles provided by housekeeping each day. Also, it was not the 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner combo that used to be in the value resorts. We actually got separate H2O shampoo and conditioner bottles each day.

ThatMouse

It sounds like they have consolidated the individual shampoos to one product line, because Pop is getting the nicer H20 products too. My bet is they just haven't installed the dispensers yet.

DisneyFans4Life

FWIW, we were at Art of Animation last month and these were not in use. We still had individual bottles provided by housekeeping each day. Also, it was not the 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner combo that used to be in the value resorts. We actually got separate H2O shampoo and conditioner bottles each day.
We were at Art this past weekend and had separate bottles for shampoo, conditioner and shower gel...and I'm not talking small bottles either with the Mickey ears cap...these were 2oz bottles!

JeffH

Dispensers have now appeared at the All-Star Sports Resort. Shampoo, gel, and conditioner, still get a facial soap at the sink.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom