Disneyworld Saints fans

Prof Ecks

Original Poster
I am a huge Saints fan and I can't help but notice it looks like there are a few other Saints fans that are also into WDW and Disney culture. It would be nice to see how many Saints fans are actually wdwmagic members, so please respond and let me know if you are one of that special breed of sports fan....a saints fan.

geaux saints

rshell68

I'm not a die-hard but I do cheer for them to win. Especially since I work at Sean Payton's alma mater. Go EIU!

CaptainMichael

I am a huge Saints fan and I can't help but notice it looks like there are a few other Saints fans that are also into WDW and Disney culture. It would be nice to see how many Saints fans are actually wdwmagic members, so please respond and let me know if you are one of that special breed of sports fan....a saints fan.

geaux saints

Who dat?

:D

GEAUX SAINTS!

DisneySaint

Obviously a huge die-hard ... I essentially live on www.saintsreport.com when I'm not on WDWMAGIC. I'm probably the only CM who wears a "hidden fleur-de-lis" inside my costume. :)

When I go to the parks as a guest, I'm always in my Saints garb.

AndreainNY

I may be in NY, but I do love the Saints! I saw my very first (and only) pro game at the Superdome. And the French Quarter - oh man - hopping even on a Sunday night - what's not to like about that?????? I wanted my son's middle name to be Dalton (after Dalton Hilliard who was my absolute favorite player at the time I was pregnant) - his father overruled that - no wonder we wound up getting divorced!

1disneydood

I've been a fan ever since my grandparents used to take me to the game with their season tickets to see Archie play. My family was season ticket holers for about 30 years. I had to let the family tickets go a few years ago because I can't afford what they want for them now. :(

Heck I can go way back and remember going to N.O. Jazz games.:brick:

cda4114

I wanted my son's middle name to be Dalton (after Dalton Hilliard who was my absolute favorite player at the time I was pregnant) - his father overruled that - no wonder we wound up getting divorced!

I graduated from the same high school as Dalton!! I love the Saints, born and raised a Saints fan, I'm SOOOO happy they are winning and that they beat Atlanta!!!!!!!!! Geaux Saints!!:D

bayoutinkbelle

Heck I can go way back and remember going to N.O. Jazz games.:brick:

I didn't go to the games, but I remember them in New Orleans. As a Tech grad, years later, I was wishing they were still in N.O. when Karl went to Utah.

I'm a lazy Saints observer. I don't think I rise to the fan level. Perhaps it has sometime to do with being let down so many times before. :lol:

Debbie

I always used to try and where purple and gold or black and gold in WDW! I went to Tulane Stadium, remember the Dome being built, and loved the Jazz!
I went to all the Saints games when the Dome Patrol was the defense to beat. And I was there for an exciting Monday Nite Football game, I believe Kenny Stabler was quarterback, and Morton Andersen kicked a game winning field goal to get a wild-card spot. and you know what else makes me a Saints fan?

I HATE THE FALCONS!

Had the t-shirt from WGSO (tell me I'm showing my age!)

maggiegrace1

Hello!!..Look at my avatar..:)

I really just became interested in The Saints...
but They are awesome...:):):)
I plan on going to some games and I even have a Mrs.Drew Brees shirt..:)
GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back when I was allowed to watch football (before DD was born 5 years ago) I used to love the Saints. I visited New Orleans when Ditka was coach and I remember a bus driver telling me they called him Saint Mike...

These days I barely even know what is going on with the Eagles (yea Philly!) but I hold a special place in my heart for the Saints and for New Orleans. The fleur-de-lis is a major decorative theme for me and my tableware pattern is called French Quarter. Whenever I go to WDW I stay at POFQ. Not the same as the real thing but it gives me a little taste of what I'm missing.

Debbie

Does anyone remember the really awful day when Archie was out hurt, Bobby Scott got hurt, Bobby Douglass got hurt and someone from another position had to finish the game as quarterback?

DizWiz

Count me in as a diehard fan!

I'm originally from Metairie (I moved to Orlando in '94) and my and my wife's family all live there, so all of our vacation time is spent in Louisiana.

I'm going to the Saints vs. Bucs game on 11/5 and of course I'll be in black and gold!

DizWiz

maggiegrace1, I lived on Poinsetta Dr (one block east of Bonnabel near the lake). I went to St. Angela for grammer school, Rummel for High School and UNO to get my college degree.

maggiegrace1

Ohh..Cool..I live right off of metairie rd in Old Metairie..A couple of blocks from Causeway.
I went To St.Paul and Lutheran High School.
I was looking at your profile and you are just a year older then me...:)

dopey

I was a Saints fan when they had Ditka. :cool:

The first time I ever saw a Saints player was that picture of the half-footed kicker in the Book of World Records. Whatever became of that guy?

Oh, and I love New Orleans jazz and beignets! :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom