DisneyWorld Proposals

SonicKryptonite

Original Poster
It was empty on January 2nd for fireworks. I don't think it's ever busy.

Here is the firework views from the spot.

View attachment 614929

The daytime views aren't that exciting, but in terms of the nighttime firework views, they are awesome, and its empty.

View attachment 614930

The beach in question is just to the right of the bridge going to the cabanas.

The one thing, is at night, TTC has flourescent white lights, and while the ferry boats look cool, especially lit up, they honk their horn occasionally.
Oh wow, thank you for this. This is very helpful!

Yes, the water is very calm usually. The skippers are great too. They take you to watch the fireworks at the Magic Kingdom first, then Epcot. I believe. It is very nice being on the boat with just the two of you and the captain.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Yes, the water is very calm usually. The skippers are great too. They take you to watch the fireworks at the Magic Kingdom first, then Epcot. I believe. It is very nice being on the boat with just the two of you and the captain.
There are two separate fireworks cruises, one for Magic Kingdom and one for Epcot.

The waters do not connect so it would be impossible to cruise from Magic Kingdom to Epcot and see both shows.

SonicKryptonite

Original Poster
Forgot to say, can we get an update on this thread, on how you finally decided to pop the question, where, and obviously what the outcome was?
So sorry for the radio silence, it's been a whirlwind over here! In the end I decided to propose in Surrey (where we have bought our first house together and hopefully start a family together) before we went out there (that way we could spend close to three weeks celebrating our engagement and birthdays while out there).

First attempt failed as she fell ill about two hours before I was meant to do it, but I re-planned for the next week. Rented a beautiful canopy, with strawberries, macarons, wine, candles, bluetooth speaker and fairy lights and proposed to her there. She said yes, we had the canopy for two hours, celebrated and talked and then went to afternoon tea to celebrate (super British, I know haha).

Two weeks later we were off to Disney to celebrate (she was super happy I did it this way around as well when I told her my original plans!)

Thanks so much for the advice everyone!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom