DisneySky - COMPLETE

D Hulk

Original Poster
If there's one thing that needs polishing; or rather housekeeping, it's some of the images and videos around here. They don't show up anymore.
Indeed. I’m sure Hulk has them on file to be able to update them if needed, but I can’t imagine how much of an undertaking it’d be.
Fortunately, there aren't that many photos, and even less videos. Though I don't know what could be done about the land music for Diesel Bay since the owner won't allow playbacks on other websites.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I’ll do what’s needed to bring the presentation back up to snuff.

Twilight_Roxas

I wonder what DisneySky would do with the 100 years of Wonder? Most likely Skies of Fantasy would most likely be updated to include Lilo & Stitch with Stitch flying the red ship, Meet the Robinsons, Saludos Amigos with Pedro, Three Cabellos with Donald, Jose, and Panchito on a magic carpet, the crane from Make Mine Music, Raya & the Last Dragon with Sisu & her dragon family, and the ship from Strange World.

Last edited:

WaltWiz1901

I've noticed the missing images for a while myself. Bummer, really, since they added to what is hands down one of the absolute best armchair Imagineer pitches I have ever seen

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom