Disney's Villas at Grand Californian booked!!!~need advise

Disneykidder

Original Poster
HI all,

I have booked a 1 bedroom for three nights at VGC for July. It is myself, DH and 3 DS ages 4, 6, and 11. If you have any activity suggestions, dining suggestions (and when to make my reservations) or pictures that would be very helpful. I am sooooo excited to stay here. It is our first stay here and my kids first time at DLR. They are pros at WDW.

THANKS!!

GiveMeTheMusic

HI all,

I have booked a 1 bedroom for three nights at VGC for July. It is myself, DH and 3 DS ages 4, 6, and 11. If you have any activity suggestions, dining suggestions (and when to make my reservations) or pictures that would be very helpful. I am sooooo excited to stay here. It is our first stay here and my kids first time at DLR. They are pros at WDW.

THANKS!!

Take a look at our Guide to DLR for WDW Veterans:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/guide-to-dlr-for-wdw-veterans.875596/

That should give you a solid start.

Texas84

They have a kid's club that looked nice, if you want a dinner away maybe. Honestly, we spent most of our time in the parks but we loved it. Room seemed smaller than OKW. Walking right in to Downtown is great. The special DCA entrance is nice but it can get backed up at opening.

JillC LI

We made our family's first trip to DLR this past May. You cannot book your dining reservations at DLR more than 60 days in advance and at most places it is unnecessary. The counter-service locations at DLR are far superior and varied than those at WDW. You can hold more than one type of FP at once (i.e., you can have a FP for World of Color as well as for a specifc attraction). Don't miss attractions include Pirates (so far superior to WDW), Radiator Spring Racers, World of Color, Indiana Jones, and anything in Fantasyland that is not at WDW. You'll have an amazing time!

Tom

Beta Return
We made our family's first trip to DLR this past May. You cannot book your dining reservations at DLR more than 60 days in advance and at most places it is unnecessary. The counter-service locations at DLR are far superior and varied than those at WDW. You can hold more than one type of FP at once (i.e., you can have a FP for World of Color as well as for a specifc attraction). Don't miss attractions include Pirates (so far superior to WDW), Radiator Spring Racers, World of Color, Indiana Jones, and anything in Fantasyland that is not at WDW. You'll have an amazing time!

I agree with all of this. But I will say there are a couple table service locations that do full up. Blue Bayou, Carthay, and Napa Rose, specifically.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom