Disney's value resort food courts to begin breakfast as early as 2:30am with the opening of Star Wars Galaxy's Edge

Lirael

I don't see the point of opening that early unless they are planning to open the park before 6am. I think a 4am open would be more than early enough for a 6am park opening.

If I was at wdw at this time I'd wake up around 3am because of this...and would be very very enraged if the park didn't open before 6am after all.

Unless maybe they're expecting there to be huge lines for the park opening itself, and they're opening breakfast at ungodly hours to help the strong souls that want to start lining up by 4am.

Club Cooloholic

ThatMouse

That's nice, but breakfast in the room will get you to the bus stop / car quicker. I'd rather have all the food stations stay open till midnight. Usually after 11pm it's nasty italian entrees and pizza. What's up with that!?

Andrew M

I will never understand voluntarily waking up this early to be the 'first'. It's not like waking up that early will let you stroll around an empty park, it's going to be instantly mobbed at 6am. I'll gladly wait a few months and not wake up insanely early while I'm on vacation.

Lirael

I will never understand voluntarily waking up this early to be the 'first'. It's not like waking up that early will let you stroll around an empty park, it's going to be instantly mobbed at 6am. I'll gladly wait a few months and not wake up insanely early while I'm on vacation.
It might not be empty, but it's still less crowded than later times, so I personally enjoy waking up early for rope drop. Plus with SW, even if at 6am its not that empty, it certainly will only get more crowded later, so I can see people that dont mind waking at the crack of dawn choosing to do this

Andrew M

It might not be empty, but it's still less crowded than later times, so I personally enjoy waking up early for rope drop. Plus with SW, even if at 6am its not that empty, it certainly will only get more crowded later, so I can see people that dont mind waking at the crack of dawn choosing to do this

I meant Thursday, when people are going to be lining up hours before to get in on the first day it opens. I can see later on in Sept/October when 6am might get you something close to relatively empty, then it could be worth it.

codersteve

I was just down there and had trouble getting a cup of coffee before 7am! I always hated that I couldn't eat before heading off for EMH at 8am (like to get there 40 minutes beforehand).

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
I don't see the point of opening that early unless they are planning to open the park before 6am. I think a 4am open would be more than early enough for a 6am park opening.

If I was at wdw at this time I'd wake up around 3am because of this...and would be very very enraged if the park didn't open before 6am after all.

Unless maybe they're expecting there to be huge lines for the park opening itself, and they're opening breakfast at ungodly hours to help the strong souls that want to start lining up by 4am.

There are some people saying they plan on being at the park by 3 am that opening day. So.... I'm sure someone will at least buy some coffee that early.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom